Oh My God!

Hugo's POV

Sofia's alive!!! I can't believe it!! I'm literally crying tears of joy! Wait, DID MY BROTHER AND FATHER KNOW ABOUT THIS?!?! Pissed, I went after her.

"Hugo, wait for us!"

I turn to see James, Amber, their parents, and all ours and Sofia's friends following me. Ugh I don't have time for this! "Fine but you better be able to run."

I start running for Sofia's room, only to find that it looks completely empty, except for all the boxes we still needed to put in the carriage to take to my castle and her bed. I scanned the room until I saw Sofia all alone, dancing along with a song she sang once.

( video above )

She smiled as the YA and YJ suddenly appeared right next to her and start singing again.

All: We love her more than anyone, our days are always so much fun. The good times have just begun

James: For me and our mom

Amber: For me and our mom

Sofia: For me and our mom!

The youngs (that's what I'm calling them) disappeared, Sofia said, "Just because you all thought I was dead for five years doesn't mean you can just stare at me." She turned and faced us. She looked like she was crying cause she had dry tears on her face.

"We-we're just shocked that your alive." I managed to get out.

Sofia slowly walked over to me?! When she was right in front of me, she didn't look up at me, but she started to cry and hugged me. "I thought I was never gonna see you again!" She sobbed, "When the wizard told me that I would be trapped there I didn't know what was going on or if y'all knew! Then Axel told me that you all thought I was dead for the past five years, I didn't know what would happen!"

I got on my knees and gave her the biggest hug I could possibly give her. I felt tears roll down my face but I didn't care. I was with the girl I fell in love with five years ago and nothing was gonna take her away from me again!

I looked over my shoulder and motioned for everyone else to come over, since we somehow got into the middle of the room while everyone else was still by the door. I stood up and grabbed Sofia's hand. "Come on. Your family misses you."

She nodded and gave me a small smile. She walked over to her brother and sister and gave them huge hugs. After a lot of crying from everyone-mostly Sofia- my brother and father came back into the bedroom. They were shocked to see us in here crying and hugging Sofia.

"Baby brother, we're so sorry that we didn't tell you about Sofia! We just didn't want her to get hurt or-"

I held my hand up. "Big bro. No need to apologize. Sofia explained everything to us."

"We talked to Sofia and she wants to stay here for a few days then she'll move into our castle. She wants to try and age back up and get informed of all that she had missed."

I nodded. "Makes since." I turned to Sofia, who was now going through her closet, looking for some clothes. "Sof, I'm gonna take some of these boxes back home now and we can get the rest later when I leave for home, ok?"

I saw her start to blush. "Um, would you mind staying with me tonight? I really want to catch up with everyone."

I felt myself blush. She wanted me to stay the night? In her room? In her bed...

I mentally shook my head like crazy. What the hell am I thinking?! Technically, she's still thirteen! I'm nineteen! I am sooo over the age limit to be able to be with her. Maybe after we change her back then I'll ask her out but till then I better wait. Although I'm not saying no to staying with her tonight.

I smiled. "Sure why not? We can all stay and you can tell us exactly what happen over the five years you've been in the woods and we'll tell you what happened here."

She smiled and blushed. After packing more than half the boxes into the carriage, my father took them to the castle. The girls helped Sofia pick out her pajamas and dress for tomorrow with the guys and I packed the rest of her clothes into the boxes. Damn she has a lot of clothes, tiaras, shoes, and accessories. Note to self: make her her own closet...

After she got dressed, Sofia started carrying a box with all her old toys out the door. I called out to her, "Hey Sofia! What are you doing with that box?"

"I'm giving these toys to the children in the village. After I become 19 I won't be playing with them anyway." She shrugged and walked out the door.

After a good hour of packing, Sofia returned.

"Hey Sof!" James yelled out. "Did the kids like the toys."

"Yea, they loved them!"

Queen Maranda walked into the room. "Sofia hunny, we've prepared a special dinner for you. Afterwards, me, the girls, and their mothers want to talk to you about something."

Confused, Sofia said ok and Everyone walked out the door towards the dinning hall.

******************************************

Sofia's POV

When we got to the table, I sat down at my regular seat. What I didn't expect was that Hugo came and sat next to me. Throughout the whole dinner, I would feel him either brush his leg to mine or "accidentally" put his hand on my leg. I would try to hide my blush but I'm sure I failed miserably.

After dinner, the guys went to my fathers room while me and the other girls/women went to mine.

"Now," said my mom, "it's time we talk about Hugo."

****************************************
Oh shit... 'that' talk 😂😂😂😂😂

Well, that's all I got for now.

Remember, I need the Team Mateo or Team Gabe comments cause in about two-three more chapters I need to have it down.

See ya soon