Discovery

A pic of Hugo and his brother Axel. Hot much? lol

Sofia POV

What's going on? Why can't I move? Where's Hugo and the others?

I could see a mirror in front of me and I tried to get a closer look. I could see myself in covered in ice! And I also saw that I had changed back into my 14 year old self. I must have been blasted into the ice after I threw the amulet to Hugo.

I didn't want to leave, but what I saw was unbearable to think of that happening: I saw Hugo getting blasted with ice and before anyone could catch him, he shattered all over the floor! And for all I know about ice, once it's shattered, you can never repair it the same way it was formed. So in order to protect him and the rest of my family was to sacrifice myself. But that doesn't mean my plan is done.

I closed my eyes and focused real hard. after a few long minutes, I was able to move my hand to my pocket where i hand my pocket knife. What? After being in the Endless Woods for so long you always learn to keep protection on you at all cost.

It took forever but I managed to cut my right arm out. I punched as hard as I could, which took many times, and was able to get out.

After I got out, I noticed that there was more people in some more ice statues. As I got closer I reconized them immedeitly: It was Elena, her husband, and her sister! I qucikly got her husband out so he could help me get the others out faster.

Once I got his head out, it took him a minute before he could talk. "wh-whats going on?" he gasped, "Where's Elena?!"

"It's ok. She's fine. But I need your help to get her out of the ice statue. Once I get you out, go free her while I get Isabell." It took a lot faster to get him out than I did. He raced over to where Elena was and I went to free her sister. Once they were both free, I exlpained to them what had happened before I was put in the ice state as well. You know, after being attacked by Elena's hugs. "Ok, we need to find a way out of here. Elena, go with Gabe. Isabell, come with me. If you find something, call out. Now let's go."

After a few minutes, no one found anything. Just then, I heard Gabe call out, "Sofia! We found something! You better come take a look at this!"

Me and Isabell rushed over to where we heard Gabe at and what I saw shocked me: Hildigard and Lucinda in ice!!!

Hugo POV

Right after we got back to the castle, I said, "Ok, so we all agree that we're gonna give them the amulet right?"

But when Roland came in, he shook his head. "I think we should talk about the options."

"'Options'?!" I barked, "Your daughter's life is on the line AGAIN and you want to 'talk about the options'?!"

"He's right dad," James said, "What is there to talk about? My little sister's in trouble and you just want to talk about what else there is to do?? There isn't anything else to do! All we can do is give them the amulet and pray that they'll spare her."

"James, maybe we should listen to your father," Miranda said walking up next to her husband, "maybe we should go see if Mateo and his grandfather know anything. And if they don't-"

"-then we'll give them the amulet. But let's go check with them real quick."

Desmond was the one to speak this time. "But how can we get to the library? The only way in was through the hole that Sofia had to use the amulet to shrink down to get into."

Everyone thought long and hard on what to do when it hit me. "Why don't we get Cedric to bring the book here?"

"Great idea, baby bro!" Axel slapped me on the back.