Happy birthday Sofia! 🎁🎉

Hugo

After leaving her bedroom, I went to the Kings war room. When I got there, everyone was waiting on me to hear how Sofia was doing.

"Well? How's Sofia?"

I sighed. "Guys she's crushed. We have to figure out what their plans are or else she's gonna be destroyed. Mentally and physically."

James was furious. "No, what we need to do is trap them and lock them up forever! I refuse to lose my sister to those jerks again!"

"Honey," Lani said holding James's hand, "we're gonna save her. We just need to calm down, relax, and calmly think of a plan."

He took a deep breath. "Your right, Lani. I just can't lose my little sister again."

"We don't want to lose her either, but we need to carefully make a plan that won't get her killed. Or any of us"

"Yes your right. Hugo, do you have any ideas?" Every pair of eyes landed on me. Damn, pressure much?

I thought long and hard until finally a lightbulb turned on in my head. "Why not make a shield around the castle. To keep them out. At least long enough till I can kiss Sofia and the curse will be broken. But we need to come up with a plan to make sure they can't hurt her or any of us ever again.

"Brilliant!" James yelled out causing everyone to laugh. After getting our plan into action, I went to Sofia's room to tell her the plan.

When I knocked on her door, there was no "come in" or opening the door. I knocked again then opened the door convering my eyes. "Sofia? Are you decent?" I pressed and saw Sofia sleeping on her bed.

I smiled. God she's so cute... I was about to leave when I heard something.
"Hugo, can you come lay down with me?" I turned around to see Sofia sitting up in her bed patting the side of her bed, indicating for me up come over. I smiled and walked over to her.

I laid down on her left side and wrapped my arms around her waist. I don't care is she's still to young, I'm gonna be all mushy with my girl as much as I can!

"Hey Hugo, I couldn't help but overhear the plan you and my family had been talking about. Do you really think the wall will work?"

I looked over at her and saw her staring at the door. "I believe it will. I don't want to lose you again." I snuggled closer to her and put my face in her neck. I feel asleep after hearing "I don't want to lose you either, Hugo."

~~~~~~~~~

For the next two days, the girls kept Sofia company while me and the men come up with our plan to take the wizard and Shiriki down. We finally came up with not only the wall, but after I kiss her, they will take down the wall and lead them into a trap. They will enter the ball room, me and Sofia will distract then while Cedric and a few other sorcerers from other kingdoms will say a very special curse that will get rid of their powers forever.

After telling everyone of the plan, me and Sofia went back to our room. Oh, also these two days I've been sleeping in Sofia's bed room since she asked me to. She said she wants to start off a few small things with me now like sleeping in the same bed, sharing a closet (she doesn't mind sharing which I was shocked about since princesses have all kinds of dresses, shoes, and accessories that put in there), and even a few pecks on the cheek, which she always catches me by surprise with.

"Tomorrow's the big day baby. Are you nervous?" I climbed into bed as she changed in the closet

"Yea, a little. But I'm positive that it'll all work out." She came back to bed and laid down next to me. I spooned her and she giggled.

"I can't wait till all this is over." I whispered softly, knowing Sofia was probably already fast asleep. Being right, I looked over her shoulder and saw her eyes closed and her breathing softly. I smiled and closed my eyes, praying that tomorrow will be the best day of her life. Hopefully it won't be the last...

####################################

When I woke up, I looked over at Sofia and what I saw shocked me. Sofia was laying down with her stomach showing while the blanket was covering her legs; and get this! She was her 18 year old self, well, I guess about to be 19 since today is her birthday. I smiled and held her closer. I wish we could stay like this forever, but we need to get our plan into action if i want her stay like this for good. 

"Hey Sof, it's your birthday, baby. It's time to wake up." I kissed her forehead and cheeks. She giggled and opened her eyes, turning towards me. "Hey."

"Hey sunshine. You ready for tonight?"

"A little. I'm nervous though." I kissed her nose. "Everything is gonna be fine. The sorcerers are putting up the wall as we speak. I'm not letting you go again." I hugged her tighter, sticking my nose into her neck. What, can you blame me? That was my special spot for when I want to be comfortable.

She giggled and shoved me off. She climbed out of the bed and walked over to her closet to change. A few minute later she came out with a beautiful purple dress (picture above ☝☝☝). I swear I didn't stop staring till I heard her giggle.

"Are you gonna keep staring or are you gonna get dressed as well? It looks like Bailiwick put a few suits in my closet for you. I'm gonna go see who's all awake." She walked over the the bed and kissed my forehead. My face became hot as she left the room.

I got up and went to pick a suit. God, I can't wait till tonight. After the kiss tonight I plan on proposing and I have a feeling I know what the answer will be.

Sofia

After I left my room, I walked to the meeting for the Kings where I knew everyone would be at. I saw everyone in there talking about something. When I looked over my brothers shoulder, I gasped. Hilidgard and Lucinda were in their older selves and were giving everyone hugs. 

I smiled and called out, "Hey where's my hugs?" Everyone flipped around and stood in shock as they took in my appearance. I giggled and walked to them. The first hugs I gave were to Hildi and Lucinda, my family, then our friends.

"You look amazing Sis!" Amber squealed.

"Thanks so do you!" She's was wearing a yellow sundress with her golden tiara.

Huge walls in and I smoke when he sees me. He looks so handsome in that tux.

"James. Is there border wall up?"

"Yes, now all we need to do is plan the BEST PART EVER!" James said pounding his fist in the air as we all laughed at him.

"So Sofia," Zander said hugging Hildigard, "what's the best birthday party your could ever want because we can make it happen."

Everyone gave me their attention as thought it over. Should I have a big fancy birthday party when not only my life but the people I love's life is in the line? Do I really want to rush they safety just so I can have a party? No, I'll wait till tomorrow when everything goes back to normal and I can finally be with Hugo.

"I don't want a party today. I'm gonna wait till tomorrow when we can finally get rid of Shiriki and Jay the wizard and not have to worry about them anymore." I saw a proud smile on Hugo's face but a bit of a worried look in his eyes.

"That's a great idea, Sofia." My father said. "At exactly 12:02 a.m, your birthday party and the rest of your life will start."

Hi everyone! I'm very sorry I haven't updated in so long, I've had major writers block! There will only be about three maybe four more chapters let in this book and I hope you enjoy!

I'm not making promises when I will post but I'm hoping it won't take as long 😂😂😂