New book description

This is the description of my new book! I hope your all like it! I'm gonna write a bit of the prolong I've already written in the next chapter cause trust me, the wedding is gonna be a LOOOOOOONG chair since it will be the last. My goal is to make it at least 3000 words

*******************************

She thinks she's worthless

She doesn't think she should be alive; that she didn't deserve to live because of what she is.

She lost her memories when she was 10 and can't remember a time that wasn't full of abuse.

She was taken from her family by a powerful alpha who made her believe her parents let him take her because they didn't want a kitten shifter. It's kinda like a werewolf but instead of turning into a werewolf, she turns into a little kitten.

Every worse punishment caused her to lose even more memories, including her real name. Girl was the name her kidnapper-or how he makes her call him Master- made her use; he said only people who matter deserve names.

After getting help from someone in the pack, the girl escapes and makes a break for it. After running for two weeks, she ends up in the Moongaze territory. What happens when she meets her mate but can't decided if she trusts him?

Can she trust her new pack or will they just end up being like her Master: Abuse and use her to till they get bored and throw her away?

___________________________________________________________________

Jack, 24, has been waiting for his mate who could make him be like those guys on TV; happy, in love, always getting his mate something even when she keeps telling him she doesn't need it. But being the Alpha of the Moongaze pack, the strongest pack in the country, doesn't give much time to look.

When the girl ends up in the Moongaze pack, she had lost all memories of her family. He swears to bring all her memories of her life back, but how hard will it be when she's hiding her own horrible secrets from the past 10 years?

Will her memories return? Will her Master find and kill her and her family? What is her real name? Read to find out!