The tale of the age-less princess

Sofia POV

"They made a story.... about me?!"

The book flew up to the blue glowing wall and the book told its-eh, my-story:

"Years ago, a young girl named was married into the royal family, due to the king and her mother falling in love." It showed a picture of me and my family the first day I arrived at the castle. "That night, she was given the amulet of Avalor." Dad was putting the necklace on me. "Over the years, she has learned the secrets this amulet held for her and her people." It showed all the times I gained a power or when I was cursed, and the it showed when I released a princess named Elena of Avalor from my amulet, which is when it changed from purple to pink. "But one night, right as the sun started to set, did disaster strike!" It showed what happened on my 14 birthday. Next it showed when I was struggling to survive on the Endless Woods. "Over the past 5 years, she had no idea that her friends were hurting or mourning over her 'death'. Suddenly, it showed when King Garrick found me and brought me home. "A man known as King Garrick. After finding her did he bring her back to her kingdom. With the help of his son," shows a picture of Axel, "they explained what happened over the years and why they were so shocked to see her."

"This is insane! This just happened this morning!" complained Axel.

"But a dark force is at work." Then I saw something I thought I would never see again:
The evil queen Shuriki! "A woman know as the evil queen Shuriki has been working with an evil wizard named Lord Jay. Right before her death, Shuriki made a deal with Jay in exchange for her life. He accepted in exchange for the power of the amulet of Avalor. As they worked together, they fell in love. After they eloped, they planned on how they would get revenge on not only the princess Sofia, " It then showed a picture of me skating with Hugo in the ice show, which is when we became friends, "but on Queen Elena of Avalor." It showed Princess Elena at the castle. She looks a lot older so this must be her now. Her sister, Isabell, and what looks like her husband, who was in a guard uniform, giving her a kiss then grabbing his sharp sword and leaving on his horse.

"So," said my mother, "what can we do to change you back?"

Just then, the book flew towards me and I saw something moving inside it. Well, two somethings. I looked closer and i knew what it was. "No way!"

"What? What is it?" Hugo said with a concerned look.

"Alakzar!" I yelled right as he jumped out of the book. 

"Princess Sofia!" He bowed and I returned it with a hug. "It has been many years since i last saw you, Princesa."

"I've missed you and of course I've missed your grandson, Mateo."

Just then, Mateo jumped out of the book and yelled out, "I have returned! Oh," he looked around the room at all the confused faces, "this is not Avalor, is it?"

I giggled, "No, this is Enchansia. Why were you both in my book?"

"We were looking as to why and how you died all those years ago because your family came to Avalor and told us what happened. I contacted Zuzo and he told me that that wasn't possible. So I took my leave and me and my grandfather teleported into your book 4 months ago. What we found was pretty shocking. But I had a feeling that you were still alive because you would have at least found her body," he looked at my friends and family, "at the bottom or something."

"So what your saying is," said Hugo taking a step forward, "is that you knew that she was alive just by reading it in the book?"

"Yes. Only because the book updates anytime something new happens. See," he pointed to the book and flipped he pages backward until it was on the page when i was at the Endless Woods, "this was when she was dragged all the way to the Endless woods by Lord Jay and Shuriki. And we think we know how to figure out why you can't age. We're not sure but we should be able to find out."

"Thanks Mateo. We owe you our gratitude." My father walked forward and extended his hand and Mateo repeated it.

"It's no problem your majesty. I'm happy to help your family after you all help us get back our kingdom all those years ago. You will just need to give us some time to figure it out, plus I need to go back to Avalor to get some supplies and Elena and her familia were really upset after you told us that you fell off the waterfall, so they'll really want to see you."

I nodded and we all said goodbye as they disappeared into the book once more. Sighing, I turned towards my family and friends.

I'm gonna be ok.

*******************************

Wow that took SOOOO long for me to finally post. Sorry, had no access to internet for a long time

Hugo: Yea, that's your problem.

Me: CAN IT HUGO

Anyway, hopefully I can post some more again soon. BYEEE