OMG WHATS GOING ON?!?!?!

I finally got the picture!! This is a few of the girls when they were 13/14

Hugo POV

After we left the Secret Library (well I guess its not much of a secret anymore), Sofia led us back to her bedroom. Once we grew, Sofia went and laid down on her bed, putting her hands behind her head and closing her eyes.

"what am I gonna do?" we heard her whisper to herself.

I sat down next to her and leaned over her head. "They'll figure it out. Meanwhile, we have some bigger problems."

She sat up and looked me in the eye. "Oh yea? Like what?"

"Like why is my brother, yours, and your father trying to get us together even though your still 14 and your dad  was the one who first brought it up with me and the guys." I laughed at the end and Sofia joined in. "No, really. We need to figure out where the Mr. and Mrs. is hiding so we can keep you safe even after you age again." I started blushing as I said, "I don't want to lose you again. Non of us do." I looked at her just in time to see her turn bright red.

Maybe I could just ask her out for lunch or something, right? That wont be to bad. But before I could ask her, I heard someone clear their throat. We turned sideways to see James, Amber, Cleo, Zandar, and Roland and Maranda smiling evilly at us while everyone else is laughing. Jerks... Sofia blushed wildly while I rolled my eyes. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and said, "You get a goodnights sleep. We'll see you in the morning."

She looked towards the window. By the look on her face it was very late. I smiled one more time and then got up to leave. After everyone else was out, Sofia stopped me. "Remember, you said that you would stay with me tonight. I don't want to be alone tonight." She was blushing and looking down at her hands. I felt myself blush like crazy. Is she trying to make me go crazy?! There's no other bed in here so that would mean that I would be sleeping in her bed with her! Oh god oh god oh god.. I think I'm hyperventilating! Ok, Hugo, relax. Be cool..

"Sure. If you want me to. Let me just go get something to wear for the night. I'll be right back." She nodded without looking up. Wow she must really be freaked out too.. It's ok, just calm her down when you come back then ask her out when she's comfortable. I excused myself and went to the guest room I was staying at for that night to get some night clothes. After changing, I grabbed an ice cream that was in a ice cooler in my room and walked back to Sofia's room. Before I opened the door, I took a deep breath. What could be so bad to make her uncomfortable? I'm just the guy who loves her and wants badly to marry her but can't till she can age back again. ANYTHING ELSE?!

I opened the door and froze like a statue. Sofia was standing 30 feet in front of me without a shirt on! I mean, she was grabbing one to put on and she had a bra on but still!! Oh god, I don't think I can do this.. After she had put her shirt back on I waited a few seconds before clearing my throat and walking towards her, trying to control my facial tempter and color. She turned around and one look at me with ice cream got her smiling again. I smiled, knowing my best friend so well.

After twenty minutes, all the ice cream is gone and Sofia is half asleep on my shoulder. I took a deep breath and said, "Hey Sofia. I wanna ask you something real quick before you pass out."

He looked up at me and said softly, "Sure what is it?"

"Well-I-eh- wanted to-uh-ask you if you wanted to-uh-go on a date with me tomorrow around lunch. I could take you to the beach and we can have a picnic."

Sofia looked upset. "I don't think that's a good idea."

My heart dropped. "Oh, its fine. It was just a question." A question that literally broke my heart..