The truth comes out

Goals 😭😭⬆️⬆️

Sofia POV

Right as I was about to pull my hoodie off to show my family and friends who I was, all of a sudden, a roar of thunder crashed throughout the ballroom. I looked up and saw the wizard appear on a thunder cloud!

"Well well well. I see your still here, Princess."

"Wait," AH said, "'princess'?"

I ignored him and said, "Yes I am, wizard. And I'm doing exactly what you said I needed to do in order to return to my older self. Now if you excuse me, I need to gain back what's mine."

I turn around and walked up to James. "James, I need the Amulet of Avalor in order to age to my appropriate age; 5 years older than I appear now."

"Why would you need the amulet? It was never yours. And how will it grant you that power back?"

"Because it was mine, many years ago. And it was told that when I lost it, the last curse it gave me was that I wouldn't age until I could get it back. I had a prince-Prince Flynn, Princess Rapunzel's husband- come to me and explain that I shouldn't have told anyone about the powers the amulet has. After the wizard told me that I was trapped in the The Endless Woods, I didn't think I would ever get out." I looked right at James and Amber, who was now standing right next to him, "and I thought I would never see my brother or sister again." I smiled.

Before anyone could respond to what I just said, the amulet started another song.

<Song above! ⬆️⬆️>

Sofia's solo at the end:

I feel the urge to sing my solo so I did, and when I finished, I know all eyes were on me. I realized that I wasn't facing them but the wizard.

"Beautiful my dear, but my wife told me that you were always annoying when it comes to singing or dancing. It looks like she was right."

Confused, I asked, "Wife? What wife and how would she know if my dancing or singing was annoying?"

The clouds he was standing on formed stairs downwards towards the ground and he walked down them. When he was right in front of me, he said the following words:

"Some royals are born into the royal title. Some have to take it by force."

I gasped. "Your wife is Queen Shuriki!" I could hear multiple gasped behind me and I knew that it was my family. After leaving Avalor, my mom and dad told me that she said that right before she imprisoned them and Amber and James to the prison cells.

"Shuriki is your wife?!" I noticed that voice to be my fathers. "That evil witch?!"

"'That evil witch' as you call her is the most powerful woman ever! In fact, young princess, when you told your brother that that prince guy told you that you were cursed was her, not some prince Flynn."

I gasped. NO WAY!!

"Brother?!" James said again, and again I ignored him.

"And it was all a lie. Yes you were cursed but not by the amulet, but by me and Shuriki. We cursed you to un-age the past five years so you could lead us to the amulets magic. But unfortunately I cannot retrieve its magic on my own. I shall wait for Shuriki and together we will destroy everyone you love, Princess Sofia!"

He turned around and disappeared into the clouds behind him. It was silent for a good minute before someone spoke up.

"'Princess Sofia'? Why did he call you that?"

I turned and saw my parents, siblings, and friends, including Ruby, Jade, Lucinda, and all my mermaid friends (they all had magical bracelets on that let them have legs). I looked over to Axel and King Garrick then looked back at my family.

I looked at my brother and said, "I need you to promise me that you will not freak out when I show you something."

He raised his left eyebrow in confusion.

I signed again and, finally, pulled off my hoodie.

Everyone gasped and stood in shock. I couldn't take my eyes off of Hugo, who was so shocked he backed up into a table.

Axel and King Garrick walked over to me. I shrugged and said, "Let's just say that the wizard saved me after I fell off the waterfall. That's when I was a prisoner inside The Endless Woods. As you can see," I pointed to my body, "I literally haven't changed since the last time you all saw me. Age or clothing." I chuckled a bit.

I stood, waiting for someone to say something, but it never came. Axel was the first to speak up.

"Come on, Sof. Let's take you to pack the rest of your stuff up."

I nodded and started walking with them. Before I walked out the door, I looked back to see Hugo staring at me, in awe and shock.

I'll explain everything to you later Hugo.

I promise.