The plan/party plan 😉

Sofia

I'm freaking out!!! It's 11:45 and I feel like I'm about to puke! After I told everyone I didn't want a party, all we did today was try to relax and talk. Keyword: Try! AKA, I tried to relax but it failed miserable.

Right now I'm paceing back and forth outside in the secret garden where I asked to do the kiss in since it meant so much to me so those years ago.

"Relax baby. When we kiss, you'll return to your normal once and for all, we get rid of those two, then our life can return to normal." Hugo grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Well, almost normal." I smiled, knowing that he will want to go on dates and live together and maybe one day get married and start a family.

I looked at Hugo's hand as he wrapped it around my left hand. "I can't wait." I kissed his cheek and watched the clock. 11:59. One minute left...

Hugo and I were soon surrounded by all our friends and family as the clock ticked away. 30.......29........28......

"You ready Sofia?" Amber said, sounding just as nervous as I feel.

"I think so. I just hope this works."

15.......14.......13........

"You will be ok, baby. I'm never letting anything bad ever happen to you again." Hugo grabbed both my hands again and we were facing each other.

8.......7..........6........

"5......4......3" I started counting down.

"2.....1" Hugo grabbed my face as I reached for his neck and our lips met. The area around us was silent as we kissed and I could feel a funny feeling all over my body.

When we broke apart, I opened my eyes and smiled brightly. I'm finally free!

"Are you ok? No dizziness? No headaches?" Hugo asked, looking a bit worried.

I nodded. "I feel great!"

Everyone cheered and brought us in for a group hug. After a few moments, we all parted.

"Now," I said in all seriousness, "we take down Shiriki and Jay."

Hugo

After going over the plan really fast, me and Sofia rushed to the ball room. Just like we planned, Jay appears at the top of the stairs with Shiriki next to him.

"How are you not frozen?!" Jay said, pissed off.

"I guess true love really does win." I said in all seriousness, but Sofia's smile caused my lips to pirk up a bit.

"Love doesn't always win. At least not when evil is stronger." Shiriki scuffed. She suddenly grabbed Jay's hand. "But when there's love in all the evilness, you will have amazing power."

"Yea, the power of blindness! Now James!" Sofia yelled.

James and my brother come crashing through the does on flying horses and come straight towards us. After we jumped onto the horses, my father and Sofia's parents rode in. Then right behind them all the sorcerers ran in and started chanting some spell in a different language.

A dark cloud surrounded Jay and Shiriki. Her parents grabbed some rope from out of the bags attached to the horses and they both threw the ends to my father.

"Hey! Why can't we move?!" Jay yelled and I saw them trying to move. Good, it's working.

"Because we are finally getting rid of your peers once and for all." My brother said. I was on his horse so when we dove down, I grabbed Shiriki's wand and broke it in half. Then the sorcerers said one last chant before they both froze completely. Then our parents tired them both up with the ropes.

James and Axel rode down and we all climbed off. We walked over to Jay and Shiriki to see them completely frozen.

"What happens now?" Sofia said a little nervous. I grabbed her hand and gave it a small kiss.

"Now? Now we rid Jay of I'll powers, take these two down to the cells, and then we can finally get started on your birthday party." Sofia smiled and giggled as I squeezed her hand.

"We'll go deal with them. You, princess Sofia, need to go plan your party with Hugo and the others." My father said as he and Sofia's parents went with the sorcerers to the dungeons with a frozen Jay and Shiriki. Once they were gone, I turned to Sofia.

"So, now that those two are out of our lives for good, we can finally focus on your party. Now baby, what do you want to do?" I saw Sofia blush and I realized what I had just said and blushed as well.

"Uh," she chuckled nervously, "I was thinking that maybe we can have an ice skating party. You know, back at our spot?" My mouth dropped open and I feel my face get hotter. An ice skating party. At our spot. For her 19 birthday party. "What do you think?" I was snapped out of it by Sofia talking and I have her the biggest smile I've given her since she came back.

"I think that's the best idea ever." I can't wait till I can ask this girl to marry me

Ohhhhh! Hugo wants to all the big question!! Do y'all think he should? Is it the right time? How do you think the party will be like?

I'll be making 1 more chapter thank I'll make an epilogue.

Oh and sorry for it not being as long as the last three chapters but trust me, the next one will be VERY long lol. Hope you liked it 😘