Chapter 2

Bellamy paced the bottom of the stairs waiting for Octavia.

"Now I know why Clarke gets pissed O! Lets move, I'm Starved!"

"I'll be right down, go start the car" she said, doing a mental check list.

'Phone, money, ID, Chapstick, Keys, Extra Hair tie, good to go, lights off, and lock the door'

She opened the car door, sat down and felt it start to move forcing her to shut the door.

"Nothing like patience bell"

"My patience was all used up waiting for you" he smiled.

...

Wing night was always busy, tonight people stood on line waiting to enter, lucky for Bellamy & Octavia, Clarke worked there for the past 3 yrs so all the bouncers were familiar with them. As they approached the bouncer on ID check, They realized it was Bellamy's friend John, he unhooked the rope to let them cut the line.

"Have a good night guys, Clarke's got her hands full tonight"

"I see that, whats the deal with all the people?" Octavia asked.

"Some weekend long concert across town, every place is booked and busy" John answered as they entered

He wasn't kidding the bar was stacked 3 deep, Clarke was all smiles talking and tending, raking in the tips.

Trent the head of security approached them from across the room.

"Bellamy, I had two guys call out, looking to make extra cash tonight?"

He asked. Bellamy would fill in from time to time, when they were in a bind, it was good money for minimal work.

Bellamy looked to Octavia

"Yeah bell go ahead, i'm going to grab a stool and sit on the inside end of the bar, out of the way but close to Clarke"

He nodded and watched her make her way over before following Trent to the back room, He changed into a staff shirt and put his shirt, wallet, and phone in Clarke's locker.

"Alright so the area I'm assigned?" He asked coming out the door.

" Clarke" Trent answered.

"What?" He wasn't sure he heard him correctly

"Clarke and the bar top, She's handling it well but we've had two fights up there and a bunch of loud demanding customers, some of whom are men who can't keep there hands to themselves"

Bellamy felt his anger rise listening to Trent describe her night. He nodded and headed in his sisters direction.

"Where will you be?" Octavia asked seeing him in the shirt.

"Right Here, Bar and Clarke Duty" He responded

"Bout damn time! I could use crowd control" Clarke said handing him a bottled water. 'Finally, Bellamy to the rescue'

"Thanks, and I heard" 'No one will touch you , Princess'

He surveyed the bar taking in all the customers, looking for potential problems. Before he got to the other end one made himself known.

" Hey beautiful, how about a drink?"

"Whats your poison?" Clarke answered looking at the customer.

"Whiskey & a side of you" Bellamy raised his eyebrows at the line.

"Sorry fresh out of me, got plenty of whiskey though" she smiled.

"Just a tease, huh?" He asked