Chapter 5

"How about we throw a party at the bar?" Octavia suggested.

"We can have Trent call him in for Bouncer duty, and it will be a surprise" Clarke added

"That would work" Octavia smiled.

"I'll book now, it's a month away so we will secure our date and we can close it down to the public, invite only" Clarke spoke out loud as she wrote it down in a notebook.

" We need minimal decorating, and the bar can do appetizer trays, I'll book the DJ the bar uses on Fridays" she finished jotting ideas and closed her book.

"Now to figure out a gift" Octavia sighed falling back on the couch. Just then the door opened, Bellamy was really busy lately as the construction season started, he worked as a laborer during the day and the bar on nights he was needed.

"If it isn't my favorite ladies" he smiled as he walked over and sat on the edge of the couch.

"What do we have here?" He asked picking up the book,

"Don't!" Clarke shot up trying to grab it. She lost her balance grabbing his arm, she hit the floor and he landed on top of her. The book landing on Octavia.

"Get off me" she tried to push him off and he straddled her, holding her hands above her head.

"Bellamy don't even" she started but was taken over by laughter as he tickled her.
"God Bellamy, Don't, Stop, Alright , I give up!" She yelled.
The silence allowed them to hear a voice talking.

"Clarke!?" came from her phone that lay discarded on the floor.

"Shit, I layed on my phone,." She said looking at the screen.

"Cage?" she asked, running a hand over her face, Bellamy smirked down at her, obviously comfortable sitting on her.

"No, I was just goofing around" She said apologetically. Giving Bellamy a pretend glare.

"Cage, I" she stopped suddenly listening to the speech she was receiving from the other end.

Her eyes shot to Bellamy as he started to trace his fingers up her sides, she shook her head trying to warn him off, he smirked continuing to lightly tickle her.

She closed her eyes, biting her lip, trying to contain herself. 'God Bellamy, you need to stop' His fingers were so light, he would tickle, then caress, then tickle.

"Nope I'm listening" she responded to Cage, not able to hide her smile. 'I love being the reason she smiles, shes beautiful'

She sighed and tensed,

"No I don't think its funny, I'm not laughing" she smacked Bellamy's leg motioning for him to let her up.

He stood helping her up, she sat on the couch still deep in conversation and he walked into the kitchen. Octavia just smiled at him, she was sitting at the table with her phone and some juice.

"what?"

"I decided to give you two some alone time, You looked like you were demanding her time"

"Doesn't matter what I want, she's happy where she is O"

"Bell, she doesn't act that way with him, your time will come, trust me, she gets just as hot and bothered by you as you do her"

"Octavia, shes my best friend, I don't think there's anyway to move past that and not lose what we have now"

"Sure there is, you aren't replacing what you have, you are taking your time to build on the the strong foundation that is already there" she finished.