Chapter 7

Bellamy dropped Octavia off at the college and was heading into work, his phone ringing in his pocket, he refused to look at it, still pissed off about yesterday's events.
'Whoever you are, fuck off' He just let it ring. There was a pause for a few minutes then it started ringing again. He took it out and looked to see who it was.
'Raven Reyes Incoming Call' Bellamy sighed, 'not in the mood' "Ignore" he muttered as he clicked the button.
Before he could slide it in his pocket it started ringing again. 'For the love of God'

"What is the emergency?" He half yelled in the phone

"Where's Clarke?" She sounded urgent.

" I don't know, she never came home last night"

"Bellamy, where else would she go?"

"Cage's house, I don't know, or care Raven, she's not my concern"

"Bellamy this is serious"

"Yea, I bet, You gonna tell me what the problem is?" His aggravation was evident in his voice. Raven paused,

"Nope, she's not your concern, I heard you loud and clear, I'll find her myself" she said hanging up. She wanted to tell Bellamy, but she knew he would go after Cage. Which was fine as far as she was concerned, but it would be Clarke who would suffer for it if she didn't find her first.

Bellamy pulled over, running his hands through his hair. A recap of the past twenty four hours on replay in his head. 'Something is going on, and I'm going to find out what it is.'

He turned the car around and headed back towards the house.

...

Octavia was walking to class when her phone vibrated in her pocket.
She looked to see who it was,

" Hey Bell, whats up?" She asked

"Have you seen Clarke?" He questioned.

"Nope, why?"

"Raven is looking for her."

" Good luck to her, If I know Clarke, she will avoid Raven"

A voice from behind her made her jump.

" Raven is looking for Clarke?"

" Oh, hey Cage, yea she is have you seen her?" Octavia said.

"Nope, she left right after you guys last night, she was acting weird, hasn't answered any texts" he replied walking away.

She went back to the phone,

"I don't know, Bell"

" He said she left after us, right?, but I didn't see her this morning, or hear her come in" She heard him sigh.

"I don't know, class is starting though, I have to go"

" Yea, I'll talk to you later" he said hanging up, a few more blocks to go,

"Maybe she is home, I didn't check her room" he said talking to himself

...

"Clarke!" Raven yelled banging on the front door. She stood for a few seconds listening, her patience wasn't lasting long, she then ran to the back patio. She was relieved to see the back door was open.

"Clarke!" she yelled again, heading for the stairs, she rounded the couch almost falling over the body on the floor. 'Please no' Raven dropped to her knees checking her pulse. She had a pulse and was breathing, just shallow. She was laying there, her hand cut open by the glass stuck to the picture frame, blood running out of her hand on to the floor next to her.