Epilogue

5 years later...

"Octavia, Can you grab that last box please?" Clarke asked, arms full heading to the back patio door.

"I need a signature from a Mrs. Clarke Blake" a voice called from the yard.

"Octavia, can you"

"Got it, thanks" she smiled at the electrician cutting Clarke off, signing quick and following her across the yard. They entered the back door of Clarke's childhood home, placing the boxes on the counter.

"I can't believe you guys are moving out" Octavia said looking over all the boxes.

"O we are exactly 23 steps away, I am so happy the last owners gave us the opportunity to buy before listing it on the market"

"I'm excited for you and Bellamy, now its time for me to be an auntie, get crackin!"

"Why don't you and Lincoln get crackin! You are engaged!"

"How bout not!" the voice from behind them made them both jump. Bellamy smirked at them walking up to them and grabbing a kiss.

"Lincoln and Wick are moving Lincoln's stuff in now" Bellamy informed them.

"I should go help"Octavia headed out their back door.

He checked to make sure she was out of ear shot.

"You know you shouldn't be carrying boxes." he scolded. She flashed him a look holding the box open. Tupperware lids.

"Probably weighs two pounds babe"

"When are you going to tell her?"

"I was thinking tonight, Raven should be home soon, We can tell them all at the same time" she smiled.

"O is going to freak"

"Note to self, do not let yourself be the one standing next to her" Clarke laughed.

They unpacked some boxes, Bellamy went to help Wick move Lincoln in and Raven unloaded bags from the store. Clarke helped sort them and they started the BBQ.

They sat around the yard for awhile, enjoying each others company and the food.

Clarke stood going into the house for a gift bag , she came out everyone stopping to look at her.

"Shit, who's birthday did I forget?" Ravens eyes moved from person to person curiously.

"It's not a birthday, it's for Octavia" Clarke said handing her the bag.

"Wait for what?" Octavia asked digging her hand in the bag. She pulled out a pink onesie, holding it up to read it 'I Love My Auntie'

"Oh my God, Clarke, Bell? You are having a baby? a girl?" she talked so fast it was hard to decide what question to answer, they both just nodded smiling at her.

She screeched throwing herself at them, Lincoln and Wick wincing away from her high pitch, Raven standing to get in on the congrat tears. The guys all watched the girls fuss over a new baby who wouldn't be here for months, as Bellamy walked around the girls and came and sat in between them.

"Congrats Bellamy" Lincoln smiled.

"Yea Bellamy, a baby, wow, and a girl at that, ten bucks says it will be a daddy's girl" Wick laughed.

Bellamy just shook his head.

"It seems so unreal, I just can't believe that I got the girl I wanted and we are going to start a family"he said watching her interact with her friends.

" You deserve it!" Lincoln said watching Octavia describing what the nursery should look like.

"We all do" Bellamy replied, both men nodding in response.

The rest of the night was full of talk about babies, and home decorating and all the plans for the joint yard, and Octavia's wedding. Bellamy's eyes met Clarke's across the patio, she smiled mouthing 'I love you'He smiled back doing the same. It blew there minds how in just 6 years everything could change so much. They loved every second of it. They looked around taking in there friends and family and there was nowhere they would rather be. Nowhere they would rather raise a baby.

...

Thank you to everyone who read this story :)