Chapter 14

'This can't be happening' Was all that came to Clarke's mind. This situation was not good and she felt like she was about to pass out.

"Well, well, well, What do we have here, big bad Bellamy's Princess, See my face, some new marks from your new boyfriend, new marks I didn't deserve" Brian said walking towards her, she backed up till she hit the wall.

"Speaking of boyfriends, Cage sends his regards" one of the others spoke up.

"Clarke meet Caleb and Adam" he said motioning to the two men.

"We've met" she responds, her eyes never leaving Brian.

"So Clarke, How long do you think my friends can keep Bellamy busy outside?" he asked

"Not long enough to save you" she replied spitting at him.

He hit her hard, the same way Bellamy hit him earlier that day, her head slamming the wall behind her, the double impact made her see stars and she could feel the instant headache. ''Fuck, that's a concussion' she paused trying to center herself and keep from falling. She squeezed her eyes shut forcing her body to focus, she reached up to her eye feeling the warm liquid, Her cheek was split open, and not a small one either, She would need stitches. She heard him step closer her eyes shooting open. He grabbed her by her hair forcing her over the sink, yanking her head up to see her reflection in the mirror.

He motioned to Adam, she watched him take a phone out and put her in focus.

"Sorry, but Cage want's proof" she spit in the sink, Brian yanking her head back up forcefully.

"You really are beautiful Clarke, that must be where the princess name comes from, although you dress like a slut at work" He said leaning down to her ear. She tried to pull away from him, his grip tightening on her.

"Are you a little slut?" he asked pressing his lips to her neck.

"You son of a bitch, don't you fucking touch me" she screamed, standing and pushing him. Caleb grabbed her from behind, She screamed loud and repetitively. Stopping when she felt the cold blade against her throat.

"Now Now, Princess, Keep it down, I came here to deliver a message, not to kill you, I will if I have too, but I'd rather not" She nodded, he moved the blade back down.

"You might not like the message, but you will remember it, take off your jeans" Her eyes widened, tears filling her eyes. Her head shaking.

"No, no, you can't do this" she cried Caleb held her arms back as Brian stepped closer,

"You take your jeans off willingly or I will do it" her eyes met his, daring her to defy him.

A soft knock echoed through the bathroom.

"Clarke are you in there?" 'God no' The blade pressed against her skin instantly.

"Octavia, I'll be out in a few minutes" Clarke answered.

"Raven is watching the bar, let me in, you sound like you have been crying"

"Octavia, No, just go, please"

"If I go, It's going to be to get Bellamy, although I think he's still outside"

Brian motioned to Adam, he reached over unlocking the door as he stepped behind it. She walked in the door being closed behind her and locked made her jump. She looked at Clarke.

"Octavia, don't scream, don't do it, they are here for me, you are safe, just do what they say." Clarke pleaded, Octavia just nodded tears welling in her eyes.