Chapter 15

Octavia ran to the bar, she crashed into Lincoln tears streaming down her face. Raven and Wick jumping up to approach her.

"Lincoln please, where's Bellamy, Clarke's in the bathroom, she needs help now" she sobbed, Lincoln and Wick heading towards the back as Raven pulled Octavia in to her arms.

Lincoln caught movement in the corner of his eye.

"Where are the girls?" Bellamy said grabbing his arm.

"Octavia and Raven are at the bar, Clarke is in the bathroom, Octavia said she is in trouble" Lincoln said pushing the crowd aside with Bellamy behind him.

"Clarke's in trouble?" A voice asked, Bellamy turned to Finn,

"Yeah, c'mon"

The four guys approaching the bathroom door could hear Clarke screaming, and other voices.

"Clarke, baby?" Bellamy's voice was muffled by the door, she heard him check the handle.

...

'Thank you God'

She screamed through the gag, It was muffled but they could still hear her. Brian ran his hands up her back, around to the front giving her breasts a squeeze.

"Open this fucking door" Bellamy's voice boomed as they heard him bang on it a few times.

She watched Brian glance at the door, a slight relief flooding her body, the assault on the door from the other side was about to let Bellamy and whoever else was out there in. Brian pulled her head back.

"This isn't over" he said slamming her head against the sink. She was knocked unconscious, her hands being tied holding her up from falling to the floor. Brian took his blade out, he ran it down her sides, leaving a few deep cuts down her sides before moving to her back. He used the blade to write slut across her back, the blood running from the cuts to pool on the floor. He was on her way to her legs when the door flew open. Bellamy's eyes falling to Clarke immediately. The concern turned to anger in seconds. He had Brian on the floor, no one knows how many times he hit him, they weren't even sure he was still alive. Bellamy crawled over him, Finn untied Clarke letting her lifeless body fall into Bellamy's arms. Adam and Caleb were escorted by Wick and Lincoln, outside to the waiting cops. Raven cleared the bar out, with the help of additional bouncers, you could hear her voice from the bathroom.

"Closing early tonight, Everyone suck the drink you have in your hand down and get out"

Ems came in checking Brian and Clarke, She was still unconscious. They prepped them both for transport to the hospital. Bellamy sat frozen on the floor. A Detective entered the room speaking to Wick.

"Alright what's the story? "

"We have Clarke Griffin who was assaulted, possible sexual assault. When we came through the door Brian attacked us and Bellamy took him down, complete self defense, he had a knife, we didn't have any weapons." Wick placed a hand on Bellamy's shoulder.

"C'mon, get up, Lincoln is going to follow the ambulance, Go be with Clarke, She needs you" Bellamy looked at him.

"Thank you" he said, his voice barely above a whisper, Wick nodded in response as Bellamy went to look for Clarke. He met Lincoln at the door, both girls in the car. He watch EMS load her in the back of the ambulance. He followed Lincoln to his car. They followed the lights of the ambulance to Polis Medical Center. Everyone rode in absolute silence. The tension in the air felt like it was suffocating them. They pulled in and Bellamy was out of the car before they could park.

Raven, Octavia, and Lincoln approached the nurses desk.

"We are here for Clarke Griffin " Octavia spoke.