Chapter 10

Octavia and Clarke were crowding the coffee pot, Bellamy must have turned a fresh pot on before he left, the smell pulling them from there sleep.

"Friday, finally" Clarke was excited to be going back to work.

"At least tonight we tend together, you have some help so it's a good night to go back" Octavia smiled.

"So what are you getting your brother for his birthday?"

"I ordered some books online, a dvd he wanted, I don't know, maybe a shirt or two, sisterly things" she laughed

"I'm still lost on what to get, do you want to go into town with me in a bit? , check out the mall see if something jumps out at me."

"I am not one to turn down the mall"

"I'll take that as a yes " Clarke smiled.

...

They walked the mall, Clarke picking up small stuff for Bellamy. She grabbed a book, his favorite cologne, some car air fresheners, and a card, but was still stumped as they walked along the store fronts.

Then it hit her.

"O, lets go to the art supply, I'm going to do a scrapbook, and I need a frame for the one picture I'm drawing."

They grabbed everything they needed and headed to the car.

Clarke put her stuff in the trunk, they walked to Panera and ordered lunch. Before they left Clarke ordered Bellamy a sandwhich.

"We will drop this off on the way home. "

"Who doesn't love hunky construction workers" Octavia said checking her make up.

Clarke gave herself the once over and headed to where she knew Bellamy would be. It just turned noon so they should have just started lunch. The girls parked at the end of the road. Clarke grabbed a water, a Gatorade, and some napkins, placing them in his bag with the sandwhich. Octavia stood waiting for her in the front of the car. They walked together scanning the guys hoping his dark curls would grab their attention.

They heard a few whistle's as they approached a large group.

"What can we do for you ladies?" One of the guys asked.

" We are looking for Bellamy" Clarke said smiling sweetly.

"Bellamy" he yelled loudly.

"Yea!" They heard the response as he rounded the truck. His eyes met Clarkes and a wide grin spread across his face.

'Damn' Clarke thought watching him come towards her. He was dirty from work, his shirt soaked through with sweat causing it to stick to him in all the right places. His smile was just the thing to throw her over the edge. She suddenly felt over heated herself.

'My princess' Bellamy was beyond pleased to see Clarke. She looked beautiful as always and he didn't fail to notice all the surrounding men were circling like wolves. The girls obviously loving the attention.

"What's going on ladies?" He asked.

"Brought you lunch" Clarke smiled handing him the bag.

"Thanks" he said kissing her cheek, he placed a hand on her lower back leading her to the picnic table. He wanted Clarke to himself, but he still kept a close eye on Octavia who was standing by one of the trucks holding a conversation with Lincoln.

"What are you two up to today?"

"We went shopping, you know someones birthday is coming up"

"Yeah, I heard he wants new car"