Chapter 18

The guys piled out of Lincoln's car grabbing water and the gear they brought along.

Bellamy turned to Lincoln.

"So what's the deal with you and my sister?"

"We are seeing each other, the slow route, I really like her, Don't want to rush things" he replied.

"Good, You are a good friend and I wouldn't want to have to hurt you" Bellamy smirked.

"No worries here, I want what you and Clarke have"

"Don't we all" Wick threw in there.

"Guys, we are far from perfect" Bellamy replied smiling.

"That may be, but you are perfect for each other, you compliment each other."

"You support each other, you balance each other out, you need each other, thats important." Wick added

"She's the calm before the storm...you being her storm" Lincoln said laughing

"Gee thanks, can we play now?" Bellamy asked

They joked laughed and had a good time, a well needed good time at that.

...

The girls sat deciding on a movie, finally settling on a romantic comedy they have seen a million times.

"So ladies, Bell's Birthday party in a few days, how's that coming"

Octavia turned to look at her,

"We cancelled the party at Arkadia, moved it to here, figured friends and a BBQ would be a better scene then the Bar due to recent events. " Raven answered.

"That's great guys, thank you" she replied her eyes tearing up.

"What's wrong? Don't cry, we have it under control" Octavia replied.

"The summer dress I bought for it, it has and open back, I can't " she trailed off, sob's overtaking her.

"That's okay, hey pull yourself together, lets go get a new one, my treat" Raven said.

"I can't let you do that" Clarke said wiping tears from her cheeks.

"Yes you can and we are going, so unless you want to go in what you are wearing I suggest you get ready. "

Clarke looked up at the two girls sitting next to her.

"Thank you both for everything, Octavia you are like my sister and I don't know where I'd be without you. Raven, I'm sorry for the way I used to treat you, You are one of my best friends and I am thankful that you put up with me"

"Clarke, I didn't take it personal, I know you were jealous over Bellamy, It was obvious, to everyone but him and you, I am very glad we get along so well now." Raven smiled.

Clarke and Octavia stood running upstairs to get changed.

...

They arrived at the mall, a few stores in she finally found a Blue and White one that covered her back and she loved. They hit a few more places for Raven and Octavia to grab some stuff.

They went and grabbed some lunch at a nearby cafe.

"So how's everything with Wick?" Clarke asked Raven.

"Great, we are looking for somewhere to rent together, My lease is up and he has been staying with his cousin"

"Take Clarke's room, she doesn't use it" Raven smiled innocently.

Clarke blushed,

"I suppose that's true, If you were interested we could talk to Bell and see what his opinion is." Clarke answered looking to Octavia.