Chapter 12

Clarke and Bellamy entered the kitchen in a search for the coffee they could smell, Octavia and Raven sat at the table raised eyebrows and smirks.

"What?" Clarke asked innocently

"You woke the neighborhood" Raven answered taking a sip of her coffee.

Clarke could feel the blush across her face as she looked to Bellamy, he just stood pouring coffee with a grin plastered on his features.

"You were kind of loud princess, I'm glad I bring it out in you" he whispered to her walking over to the table. 'Unbelievable, is what they are, hell that pretty much sums up my morning unbelievable' a smirk came to her face thinking about the turn of events in her life.

She joined them at the table, everyone making small talk. "I have to run to town for some stuff, what do you say ladies? Sorry Bell, you are not invited." Octavia asked, sending him an apologetic look.

"I'm in" Raven piped up.

"Me too" Clarke answered, She felt him give her leg a squeeze under the table drawing her attention to him.

"You wouldn't happen to be birthday shopping, would you?" He asked her smiling.

"Nope, who's birthday is coming up?" she asked joking, he pretended to be shot in the heart.

"Alright you troublemakers, I have tons of yard work to do, so I'll go get started on that, let me know when you are leaving"

"Yes dad" Raven answered sarcastically, he just shook his head walking into the backyard with his coffee. Clarke watched him outside being brought back to the table by throat clearing.

"So, what's the deal?, spare me the details just let me in on the end result" Octavia looked at her eyebrows raised.

"We are moving forward, slowly, so a step up in our relationship, more exclusive time, maybe dating, a commitment to each other." Clarke answered the ladies staring at her.

"That's good Clarke, It's about time" Octavia commented as they all broke out in smiles.

Bellamy stood in the yard debating where he wanted to plant shrubs, he looked up at the house, all three girls deep in conversation. Whatever the topic was they were all smiles. Clarke looked out the window her eyes meeting his, He gave her a smile that she returned before going back to the conversation.

"Alright, I'm going to run upstairs and change" Clarke said headed for her room.

She grabbed a pair of tight blue jeans, and a nice fitted black low cut tank top. Some makeup, some perfume, hair up in a messy ponytail. Gave herself the once over, slipped sneakers on and headed down.

"Ready" she said stepping off the bottom step.

"Good, go let lover boy know" Raven laughed

"Meet you at the car" Octavia said closing the door.

Clarke walked out into the yard, Bellamy was moving mulch bags to the spot he decided on.

"Hey, we are gonna leave now" Clarke spoke, Bellamy turning around to look at her. His eyes raked over her body, she shifted feeling the blush creep up her neck.

"Nice outfit, I'll be a jealous mess planting shrubs" he said letting a sigh out.

"Bell, get real, Like anyone is going to compare to you" she smiled.

"Don't be a suck up" he said trying to hide his smile.

"I'll see you later" she smiled shaking her head.