Chapter 20

Clarke caught up on sleep, waking up in time for Lincoln to arrive with pizza.

"Princess, have a good nap?" Bellamy asked as she entered the kitchen.

"Yeah, thanks to you" she smirked, Raven's mock gagging could be heard from the living room causing a series of laughter to follow.

Clarke grabbed a glass of water and walked to where Bellamy sat placing her hand in on his shoulder.

"So tomorrow, can I steal you for the day?" she asked.

"Free until 3 and then Lincoln and I are heading into town for a bit, we are gonna meet Roan and Emerson for a few drinks, I promised O I'd be back by 6 for dinner" He smiled.

"So I can claim everything from waking up till 3?" she ran her hand to the back of his neck.

"You bet" he replied leaning into kiss her. She leaned in to him letting her lips hover above his.

"What if we don't get out of bed till 3" she smirked letting her lips meet his.

"I wouldn't complain" he answered running a hand up her side, pulling her closer to him. Everyone filed in the kitchen grabbing paper plates and pizza before heading outside to the porch. Lincoln and Octavia sitting on the swing, Wick and Raven side by side in lawn chairs and Bellamy and Clarke sitting on the steps that lead to the grass.

"So I heard you guys might be open to some roommates" Raven asked.

"Yeah, Clarke was gonna move in my room with me" Bellamy answered

"Well, we would move in if you would have us" Wick piped up.

"Sure, when are you thinking?" Clarke answered

"The first"

"That's good, I can move across the hall by then" Clarke answered.

"Rent is $250 a person" Bellamy chimed in.

They both nodded in response.

"That settles it then, welcome home" Octavia smiled.

...

The next morning Bellamy woke to Clarke putting coffee and a few gift bags on his night stand. She was concentrating on positioning it right, not even noticing he was awake till he grabbed her bare leg causing her scream out.

"Dammit Bellamy, you scared me half to death" she said placing her hand over her racing heart. He pulled her down on top of him.

"Happy Birthday" she whispered in his ear before trailing kisses down his neck.

"Thank you" he said, she sucked the spot on his neck she knew would cause a reaction, smiling when she heard the moan escape his throat.

"So what do I get for my birthday?" he asked flipping them over.

"Whatever you want" she replied her eyes moving from his lips to his eyes.

"Well in that case" he kissed her hungrily, his hand sliding up her thigh pushing the t-shirt she stole from him up to her hip. She pulled back smiling at him.

"Open your presents" she averted her eyes to the bags.

"Clarke I can already tell you over did it"

"There's no such thing. Open them already!"

He grabbed the smaller bag first, it had cologne , car air fresheners, a book, a movie, and a CD mix that she made him. He smirked at the thought of her taking time to pick out songs for them.

"See that was plenty, then you have two more bags , that's crazy" he smiled kissing her again, tugging on her hair lightly to tilt her head back, before he turned his lips loose on her neck.