Chapter 16 - unedited

Sulli's

I gripped the sheet hard. My body twitched when her playful tongue delved deeper inside me for so many countless times. My right hand's on her hair, occasionally strangling it every time she hit my sensitive spot.

"S-september—" I tried to closed my legs due to the intense pleasure I'm feeling but she's just looking at me, observing me, like a predator. Indeed, she is.

She stopped, and smirked. "Not yet done."

"But—" I stopped when her firmed grip on my thighs tightened. "September..."

"Open your legs," She gently said. Gently...or seductively? Her voice sounded sultry and low.

I felt my cheeks turned hot. I am sure my face looks like a tomato right now. Nanlalambot ako sa tingin niya. Hindi naman ako ganito dati pero siya lang, siya lang bukod tanging nakapagpahina ng sistema ko.

Hindi ko alam kung paano siya tatanggihan. It feels good, yes, really good. Pero nahihiya pa rin ako. Paanong hindi, 'di ba?

Just told her that I love her, too.

Slowly, I let my guard down. I opened my legs. I want to roll my eyes when she grinned like a mad woman. She's loving my vulnerable state, I know.

"Uh—shit." Hindi pa 'ko ready pero ayan na naman siya.

I held her head while my other hand on the sheet, gripping it like it's my only lifeline. Her tongue assaulted my womanhood in a fast pace. My mouth opened, I closed my eyes. I'm close.

Really close.

"September!" I moaned her name. The pressure slowly builds up. And as each seconds that passed, it's becoming unbearable that I started to seek for a release.

My toes curled, my back arched, my breaths turned into a whim and deep gasps. The room filled with the sound of moans and the slurping sounds made by September's.

She thrust faster and faster despite of my caving walls choking her tongue.

I became uncontrollable. I twitched, and twitched, and twitched with her every ministrations. Then...I heaved a deep breath, my mouth hanged open, a long moan escaped my lips as I reached my climax. I called her name, over and over.

She slowly stopped. The high of my orgasm still taking over me. Unti-unting lumuwag ang pagkakahawak ko sa sheet.

Pakiramdam ko ay unti-unti akong tinatakasan ng lakas ko. That was mind-blowing. Sino ba namang hindi mapapagod? Ni hindi ko na nga mabilang kung ilang beses na namin itong ginawa ngayon.

She made me feel so good and aroused. She made me cum just by her tongue.

She's insatiable.

Inangat niya ang sarili at pumunta sa ibabaw ko. She licked her lower lip, and smiled. "You taste really good."

I didn't answer. Patuloy lang akong huminga, gasping for air.

She reached my lips and kisses me, down to my jawline, and to my ear. She bit my earlobe and groaned. "I still want you."

Nanghihinang tinulak ko ang balikat niya, pero wala namang nangyari. "I feel sore."

"I know." She kissed my neck.

"I can't feel my legs." I added.

"I love you."

Napaiwas ako ng tingin. Damn this woman, bakit kailangan niyang sabihin 'yon?

"Sulli, I love you."

"Okay."

She pouted at my answer. "Hindi man lang sumagot?"