Chapter 21 - unedited

Sulli's

"I want to claim you. Let me make love with you. All of you."

Halos hindi ako huminga sa narinig ko. Those words stupidly intensified my aching lust for her I can literally feel the dampness between my legs.

Added to the fact that she's half naked, sitting on my stomach and my shirt's ripped already. I can feel the coldness of the room and the hotness lingering around us. Pakiramdam ko ay lalagnatin ako sa nangyayari ngayon.

I'm far too cornered with my bed and this goddess that I came to love.

"You've gone mental—shit!" She cut me off by rubbing my feminity slowly. I closed my legs and glared at her. "Patapusin mo muna ako."

"I've gone mental, yes." She leaned in and unhooked the only undergarment that was covering my chest. Nakita kong tanggal na ang strap no'n at baliwalang hinagis niya sa kung saan.

I bit my lower lip when she started kissing the soft flesh beneath my ear. I can feel her body on mine, which makes it harder for me to breathe.

"Now you need to take me as your full responsibility." She licked and sucked my skin, hard, and it's not impossible na magkaroon ito ng marka. "And let me do you. Mark you. Claim you. Over and over."

Bumangon siya, bahagyang bumaba.

"Hey..."

"Lift your hips a bit." She said softly. Hindi ako sumunod kaya siya na mismo ang gumawa ng sariling utos at mabilis na hinubad ang saplot ko.

Now I'm fully naked.

She stared at me for almost one minute, tinitingnan ang lahat ng bahagi ng katawan ko. Napaiwas ako ng tingin. I can feel my cheeks burning in red. "Stop staring, you stupid."

"Why?"

"Because it's embarrassing." Just what the hell is her problem?

"Your body's a wonderland. Hindi mo kailangang mahiya." Lumapit siya sa akin. I can smell the alcohol in her mouth.

"You stink." I whispered. I lied. The smell of alcohol and even the slight taste of it compliments her natural scent. She just made herself a lot more alluring and definitely intoxicating.

"Yeah?" She raised a brow and kissed me.

Napapikit ako at kaagad na humalik pabalik, gasping when her tongue explored my mouth. Her lips felt so smooth and soft. She held my cheek as her other hand roamed my body—from my neck, shoulder, arm, until it settled on my breast. I moaned when she sucked and played with my tongue. I can feel her grinning.

I clenched my fist hard, defenseless with her sweet assault. Kung hindi lang ako nakaposas...

I moaned again as her kisses went down on my neck, to my collarbone, to the valley of my chest and licked its way towards my already hardened peak. I tried to struggle but I can't rid the fucking handcuff off.

I want to touch her, too. Damn it!

"Shit..." My toes curled when she playfully licked my peak and sucked it like a hungry child. Ginawa niya rin ito sa kabilang dibdib ko.

Palalim na ng palalim ang hininga ko. I feel excited, nervous, aroused—these emotions running through my head is making me scared.

"September, take this goddamn thing off." I said shakily, pertaining to the handcuff that's preventing me from moving.

She looked at me. She just smiled teasingly, continually giving me marks, hard love bites, and still declining to even stop staring at my every reaction.

She watched me writhed and gasped, and moaned with every sucks, bites, and licks. Nakakarami na itong babaeng 'to, eh.

"Not until I'm done." She answered before kissing my flat stomach.

"What are you..." I can feel myself blushing hard, mas lalong nag-init ang pakiramdam ko. Parehas na kaming pawisan despite of the coldness of the room.

She licked me down to my navel. Halos mapamura ako nang maramdaman ang kamay niya sa baba ko. She smiled when she felt how wet I am. I glared at her. "I'll take that thing off...later. Siguro kapag sumisilip na ang araw."

"Baliw ka na ba?" Hindi makapaniwalang sagot ko kahit na nakakapanghina ang ginagawa niya. "Gusto mo talagang—" Nahugot ko ang hininga ko nang walang paalam na pinasok niya ako.

I released a shaky moan and gritted my teeth. Napapikit ako nang bigla niyang binilisan ang paggalaw.

"S-September...I'm n-not—" I moaned out loud when she added another finger and sucked that one sensitive bud at the top of my core. "—yet d-done ta-talking!"

Without taking off her fingers ay umangat siya nang bahagya at pinaulanan ako ng halik sa leeg, pataas sa tainga ko. "I love you."

I quickly felt something inside me.

She thrusts faster, her other hand started giving attention to my chest. A moan after moan escaped my lips. "Sulli..."

Ungol lang ang naisagot ko.

"Do you love me?"

"I...I..." Ang higpit higpit na ng pagkakakuyom ng palad ko. I can feel my walls choking her fingers. "I can't think...straight. "

"Do you love me?" Ulit niya sa tanong.

"I do." Halos mapugto ang hininga ko. She continue her ministrations and I writhed in pleasure. "I l-love you..."

"I love you, Sulli Trajico." She said as I started to reach my climax. "So much. So much that...it..."

She kissed my forehead and smiled. I was panting heavily as she took off the handcuff on my wrist. Inilagay niya lang ito sa gilid. She held my hand kasabay ng pagtanggal ng mga daliri niya sa loob ko. "Does it hurt?"

"No..." Nanghihinang sagot ko.

Humiga siya at ipinuwesto ako sa ibabaw niya. She held me so tight like I will break if she lose her grip. I can feel her body against mine, her heartbeats along with me. Her warmth...

Napapikit ako. I love this...

How long am I going to deprive myself from keeping my distance? It is so obvious. So obvious that I did fell. For her.

I want her mine.

Napahinga ako ng malalim. Ngayon ko lang natanggap at napatunayan na kailangan ko siya.

Am I just being sentimental? I don't know. But I missed her so much kahit na saglit pa lang kaming hindi nagkita.

Napatingin ako sa kanya, nakatingin lang siya sa akin. "September?"

"Hmm?"

"You looked...gloomy." I noticed.

"Nope. I am happy." She caressed my hair. "Ikaw parang mas mabait ka ngayon."

"What do you mean?"

"Wala. Hindi mo ako aawayin?"

"Shut up."

We remained silent for a moment. Pinapakiramdaman ang isa't isa. I buried my face on her neck and closed my eyes. I feel sleepy.

"Kaya mo bang magalit sa akin? O kamuhian ako?" Bigla niyang naitanong.

Napatingin ako sa kanya. "Bakit?"

Instead of answering ay yumakap lang siya ng mahigpit. "Sleep. We're going to talk tomorrow."

"Okay."

"Sulli?"

"What?"

"If I asked you to be my girlfriend right now, will you finally say yes?"

_____