Chapter 1

Okay so Magcon is pretty much a meeting with the famous viners. It stands for Meet And Greet Convention. ALSO TAYLOR IN THIS CHAPTER IS HER FRIEND NOT TAYLOR CANIFF SORRY.

Chapter 1:

"SOPHIE WAKE UP!" I slowly open my eyes to see my bestfriend, Tay, in my room. I have to talk to my mom about letting her in the house.

"Get up we have to get ready!" she yells in my face. I roll my eyes and get out of bed. She's sitting on the bed squealing to herself while I go into the bathroom. Today was the day we need to get on the plane down to Florida to go to Magcon. Taylor bought the tickets and she is dragging me with her since her parents won't let her go by herself. I mean, it's a free trip to Florida, but I don't find interest in any of the people that are going to be there. I get in the shower quickly and get ready. I ended up just wearing sweatpants and I put on a sweatshirt since it's pretty cold here in New York City. I was just going on the plane what's the point in me looking decent? I packed my stuff last night knowing I would be rushed out the door today. I grabbed my phone and luggage and run out the door. Well, more like I get dragged out. We get in the car and my mom drives us to the airport. We got out and I said bye to my mom and we got on the plane. 

I fell asleep on the plane. Thank god we got a direct flight to Flordia because it would've been hell if we didn't. We landed and get off the plane. We end up standing for a good 20 minutes waiting for our stuff to come out. FInally, we get our stuff and wave down a cab. We get inside and tell the driver the name of the hotel we are staying at. I was suprised my mom let us go down here alone, I mean we are only 15 years old. But, my aunt was down here and she was going to be checking on us from time to time during Magcon. Once it's over, we are going to her house for the rest of summer. We arrive at the hotel and Tay can barely keep herself in the seat.

"Chill Tay we aren't even seeing them 'till tomorrow." I say and roll my eyes.

"Well I'm sorry grumpy pants. I just can't wait to see all of them!" she sqeals again. How can I deal with her for 5 days down here?

We walk into our room. It isn't even a room. It's much better. We have a fridge and 2 bedrooms. It is more like a suite. We have a kitchen and a fridge with a bunch of snacks and a living room with a full stero, a game system and movies. We end up spending most of the night in the hotel room and Tay keeps talking about tomorrow and how much fun it will be. Every time I roll my eyes, which makes her really mad. Around 10, I walk into my room and started unpacking my stuff. I put all my stuff in the bathroom and go lay down on the bed. I check all of my social media stuff and I got up to get ready for bed. I shower again and blow dry my hair and craw into bed. I know Tay won't even sleep tonight,  but I will be for sure. I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.

Sorry it's short, but I will try and make the chapters longer! Please comment your thoughts. Thanks!:) More will be coming soon! Alyson Stoner is Sophie, but when she was a teenager, look her up!