Chapter 46

SOPHIES POV-

I can't believe Jeff is really here. I take a minute to look at him and he is wearing all black. It was him that was spying on me. Well, that just makes this 10 times worse. Nash looks really pissed, but I don't think he is going to do anything. Neither of us can find our words. Jeff laughs and it scares me so bad. He can't do anything to us in the family park, but he's good. He can probably do anything. "Cat got your tongue?" he asks as he brings his hand up to my cheek. I flinch as he rubs my cheek with his rough thumb. I keep my eyes shut because I don't want to see him at all. "Open your eyes babe" he says really close to my face. I keep my eyes close because I don't want to be see his cold eyes. "Open your fucking eyes bitch" he says, obviously getting frustrated. I open my eyes and he is right in my face. I feel his breath on my face and it smells like cigarettes and alcohol. I try to move my face, but he puts his hands on my jaw so I can't move. "Did you miss me?" he asks and I shake my head. He tightens his grip on my face and says with rage, "What was that bitch" he says staring into my eyes. His eyes seem to be getting darker and darker every time I make him angry. I try to break the eye contact and see Nash, but when my eyes look over there, he is gone. My eyes go wide and I look back over at Jeff. He let go of my face, but he is still just as close. He is looking at me with a look on his face that will give me nightmares the rest of my life. I finally find my words and try to build up all my courage. "Where is Nash" I ask. He smiles at me and says, "Oh your boyfriend? Oh yeah I told him to leave and surprisingly, he did. Good listener you got there, but he's a weak piece of shit. Why did you pick him? You can do so much better babe" My eyes go wide and he has his hand on my thigh. I try to back up, but he has me right in front of a tree, so I'm stuck.

To everybody else in this park, it probably looks like a couple having a fun time in the park, but right now, I am scared shitless. "Seriously Sophie, why did you pick him? Why not Taylor? Or even better me?" he asks and I am on the verge of tears. "He loves me and I love him" I say and he laughs. I furrow my eyebrows and he starts to explain. "You think he really loves you? Then why the fuck did he just leave you here with me babe" he asks. I try to think really hard about what he just said. "He doesn't want to go back into the hospital" I say. That's all I can come up with. I know if I wasn't so scared, I could've said something better. "Yeah we got him pretty good didn't we? Yeah I had to tell my guys to stop he almost died, but I wanted him to stay alive just so I can use it against you." he says and try to hold back my tears. "Are you scared, darling?" he asks in my ear. I sigh and try to get out from under him, but he puts his hands on my hips and pins me to the tree. I could yell for help, but god only knows what he will do to me if I say anything. He starts to kiss my neck and thoughts from the night at the club fill my mind. Between my thoughts and Jeff ontop of me, I have tears running down my face. I just want to run home right now and never come out. I don't feel safe at all. Jeff pulls his head out of my neck and raises his hand. I flinch and he laughs. "I'm not going to hurt you darling.." he says as he wipes my tears away, which only makes me cry harder. "Unless I have to" he says staring at me with a blank face. 

We are still standing at the tree with my back against it and Jeff in front of me so I can't move. "Why didn't you answer my texts?" he asks. I try to look all around the park so I don't make eye contact, but once again, he takes his hand and pulls my face so I am looking at him. "Tell me know" he says with his teeth gritted. I sigh and speak, "I thought it was one of Nash's friends" I'm not lying. I really thought that. "Are you lying to me?" he asks and I shake my head no. "Good. Next time I text you, I will expect a reply okay?" he asks and I shake my head yes. "Can I go now?" I ask and he tilts his head up as if he is thinking about it. "Hmm.. Maybe" he says. "I will let you go if you kiss me" he says and my eyes go wide. I shake my head no and he smiles. "Looks like we will be both staying right here" he says. My jaw drops and he laughs. "It's your choice not mine" he says. I can't believe I let this happen to me. Why did I even talk to him that night? I mean he is pretty good looking, but he scares the shit out of me. He has the biggest muscles ever and that only makes him more intimidating. "Fine" I say and I start to move up. As I move closer to his lips, he closes his eyes and I brace myself for what's about to come. I stop as I am almost at his lips and I am about to pull away, when he puts his arms on my back and pulls me into him. I have my hands on his chest and try to push myself off of him, but I have no luck. He shoves his tongue into my mouth and I almost puke right there. I try to pull away, but he puts his hand on the back of my head and doesn't let me pull away. I am about to puke in my mouth any second, and he pulls away. I gasp for air and he smiles. "I'll see you around okay babe?" he says. I glare at him and he turns right around and walks away. 

I watch him walk away and once he is out of sight, I spit at least 10 times trying to get the taste of his tongue out of my mouth. I finally collect myself and walk out of the park. I didn't run because I will look crazy. As soon as I reach the entrance of the park, I look everywhere for the car, and I don't see it. I'm guessing Nash took it. I turn right and run right to Shawn's house. I was going to go home, but I need to see Nash and make sure Jeff wasn'y lying to me. I am out of breath, but I am still running. I finally see Shawn's house and run up to the door. I knock as fast as I can and Matt opens the door. His eyes widen once he sees me. "Sophie?" he asks and I run right past him. Nash is on the couch with his head in his hands. I stop in my tracks once I see him and I smile. Thank god he's alright. "Nash" Cam says and Nash picks up his head. He looks at me and his jaw drops. He gets up and runs over to me. He pulls me into his arms and I hug back. We stand like that for the longest time and he finally pulls away. "What happened?!" he asks and I sigh. I lead him over to the couch and we sit down. All the guys join because they want to hear the story. I tell them everything he said and everything that happened, even the kiss. 

Once I finish the story I look at all the guys and their mouths are open. "Oh my god Soph, you're lucky you made it out of there!" Taylor says and I nod my head. "I know I was scared he was going to take me, but thank god he didn't" I say and they all nod their heads. "What time is it" I ask as I look outside and see its now dark. "Umm.. 9" Cam says and I nod my head. "Stay here tonight Soph." Shawn says and I nod my head. Nash stands up and offers me his hand. I take it and we go into the kitchen. His hands are so much softer than Jeff's. Everything about Nash is better than Jeff. We grab some food and once we finish, we go upstairs and he gives me some clothes. "Can I shower?" I ask and he nods his head. I go into the bathroom and shower as fast as possible. I am so scared Jeff is going to come into the house and take me. I get out, change, get ready for bed and pretty much run to Nash's bed. He's already in the bed and I pull the covers over me, trying to help myself feel safer. Nash turns off the light and leaves the TV on and lays down. I am still sitting up straight looking all around the room. "Soph you're fine" he says and I lay down. He wraps his arm around me and it makes me feel a lot better. I lay still and I am too scared to close my eyes. I hear Nash's steady breathing, so he is already asleep. Well, this is great. I grab my phone, which probably isn't the best idea and I have a text. Sleep tight babe It's from the anonymous number. I delete it and turn off my phone. I close my eyes and try to forget everything that happened today, but the thoughts stay fresh in my mind. 

So what do you guys think?! Thanks so much for all the feedback yesterday I love reading it! Sorry for mistakes! Thanks sooo much for reading and enjoy!:)~K