Chapter 2

NASHS POV-

I am so exited for Magcon. I can't wait to see all my fans. Right now, I'm running around my house trying to get my stuff together.

"NASH YOU ARE GOING TO MISS THE FLIGHT HURRY UP!" my mom screams from downstairs. I sigh and stuff everything into my suit case, hopping I don't forget anything. I run downstairs with my stuff and my mom is standing at the door with her keys, annoyed.

"I'm ready jeez chill." I say and she rolls her eyes and walks into the car. I put my suit case in the back seat and my mom drives to the airport. I say bye and run into the airport. It doesn't take long for me to get on the plane and find my seat. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

We finally land in Florida and I go to the baggage claim. I walk out and there is the limo waiting for all of us.

I walk up and the driver asks my name and I say, "Nash Grier." he nods in approval and opens the door for me and takes my luggage. It is a pretty nice limo if I had to say so myself. I am the first one in here and my mom thought I was gonna be late. I pulled out my phone and texted her that I landed and I'm in the limo. I opened twitter and checked my mentions. I hear the door open and I look up. It was Cameron and Taylor.

"HEY BRO! ARE YOU PUMPED?!" They scream. I just laugh and nod my head. We are were waiting for Carter, Shawn, Matt, Jack, Jack, Brent and a bunch of others. We wait all together laughing and posting stupid vines. Once everyone was in the limo, we start driving to the hotel we will be staying in. We were going to tell everyone what hotel we were going to be staying in, but we decided against it. We pull up to a pretty nice hotel and get situated in our rooms. There were 3 different rooms and we were all separated, but I know we will all end up in one room. We just hang out the rest of the night and fooled around.

~~Next Morning~~

It is finally the day that we have all been waiting for. It's the first day of Magcon. I am the first one to wake up, so I get the loudest thing I could find, which was the ice container and start banging it around. Cameron and Taylor were in the same room as me so I wake them up first. I try jumping on Cameron's bed to wake him up. It worked and the 3 of us ended up going and waking up everyone else. Once everyone was up, I ran into the bathroom so I could get showered. Once I finsihed, I get out and get changed while everyone else gets ready. We are all honestly so excited. We all load back into the limo and the driver tales us to the building Magcon was being held at.

"LETS GO GUYSSSS!" Cam screams as he opened the limo door and runs out and into the building. We all scream and run into the building behind him. Once we get inside and look around, it's a pretty big place. There weren't any fans here yet, but the people who got VIP will be here soon. We all walk around and find the "dressing room" but it wasn't really that because this isn't a concert. But, we all hang out in there until some girl comes in and tells us the fans with VIP are waiting outside. I am honestly so excited to meet the fans. We all walked out of the dressing room and get separated with one other person for signing and pictures. I was with Cam and all the other boys got paired together and put somewhere else. I wish we could've been all together, but we aren't running it.

"There better be some hot girls." Cameron says and I laugh. The first group of girls walked in. They were giggling and whispering to each other. They walked over to us and we introduced ourselves.

"Hi I'm Nash." I say and Cam introduces himself as well.

"We know who you guys are" they say and giggle at each other again. The girls introduced themselves as Ashley and Katy. We take a couple pictures with them and sign their stuff and they moved onto Taylor and Shawn. That was pretty much the routine with all the girls. We would ask them their name and take pictures and sign stuff.

The next 2 girls walk over and my jaw almost dropped open. I looked over at Cam and his expression was the same as mine. The girl with brown, long hair and sunglasses was stunning. They walked over and the other girl is jumping up and down and starts crying. I hear Cameron laugh which snapped me out of my thoughts.

He walks over and hugs the girl that was crying and asked, "What's your name?"

She answered, "Taylor" with a smile.

I walk over to the other girl and say, "And what's your name?" She pushes up her sunglasses and revealed her beautiful brown eyes.

"Sophie." she says. Short and sweet. I'm guessing that she didn't want to be here at all.

"Well I'm Nash." I say and stick my hand out.

"That's nice. Can we move on now Tay?" she asks the girl that's crying. The Taylor girl gives Sophie a dirty look and shakes her head no. Sophie rolls her eyes and I walk over to talk to Taylor. She was much more interested in Cameron and I than Sophie. She finally calms down and she is actually really nice and funny, but I still think Sophie is hot. She doesn't have a very good attitude though. She doesn't even take pictures with either of us or pretty much talk to either of us at all.

Sophie and Taylor walked over to Shawn and Taylor and Sophie seemed to have an interest in Taylor Caniff and he was showing an interest in her. I saw her first therefore, she's mine. I shook my head and pay attention to the next girls that come over to us. During the rest of the VIP meet and greets, the only thing I could think of was Sophie and how I could get her to like me or at least talk to me. I was determined to find her after the meet and greets are done.

Sorry if it's not good, it will get more interesting as the book goes on. Well, thanks for reading!:)~K