Chapter 12

SOPHIES POV-

I wake up the next morning and check my phone. I fell asleep and I didn't tell Taylor. I have a text from him and it says, See you then:) The good part is now I don't have to come up with something awkward to talk about if I had stayed up. I had no idea what we were doing or what time, so I text him, Hey sorry I fell asleep what time should we get together? I get up and pull my hair back into a ponytail and walk downstairs in search for food. Tay sleeps until like noon and Amanda is out, so I am about to make myself something, when a woman I've never seen before walks in.

"Oh! I'm sorry." she says.

She starts to walk out but I say, "Oh it's fine, but not to seem rude or anything, but who are you?" I giggle lightly trying to make it less awkward.

"Oh I'm sorry honey! I'm Nancy, the cook." she says as she sticks her hand out to me.

"Oh hello, I was just about to make some breakfast." I say to her.

"Oh let me do that, please it's my job!" she says. I smile and nod my head as I walk into the living room. I pick up my phone and Taylor said, It's okay babe:) and any time is fine with me! I smile because of the nickname he called me. Why am I smiling about a stupid text? Nash did too. I have to stop thinking about Nash. I'm suppose to be focusing on Taylor today.

"It's ready!" Nancy yells from the kitchen. I smile at the kindness in her voice. I get up and walk over to the kitchen. It was the best food ever. I haven't had a home cooked meal in forever, so it made it taste 10 times better. I thank Nancy and I totally forget to text Taylor back, Same.. You can pick the time:) I lay down on my bed and close my eyes. Am I playing both of the boys? I sigh and my phone rings. It's my parents, the last thing I want. 

I talk to my parents for a little while and Taylor and I decided to go out around 4, but he wouldn't tell me where. How mysterious. It was pretty hot to be honest. I mean I do think Nash is cute too, but Taylor is hotter. I have to stop comparing them. It is now 1, so I have a couple hours to burn. I take a shower quickly and do light makeup. I amjust going to walk around for a little bit and maybe do some shopping. I put on my shoes and walk out the front door. It is pretty warm out, I mean I'm in Florida, so it should be. I pull on my sunglasses and walk a couple blocks to the main part of the town.

I am walking around looking at all the shops, when I hear someone say, "Sophie?" I turn around and my eyes land on Nash. Well shit.

"Oh hey Nash." I say as I pull him into an awkward hug. How did this manage to happen to me?

"Are you shopping?" he asks me. I nod my head and we start walking.

"Yeah what about you, what are you doing?" I ask. "I just wanted to get out of the house since Taylor bragging about your date tonight was getting kind of obnoxious." Nash says. Ouch that one hurt. I am pretty much speechless. I'm not sure how to answer that.

"Look Nash, like I said last night, I'm really confused with my feelings. I've decided to give both of you a chance and after this date with Taylor tonight, I will make my decision." I say to him. I am looking in his eyes to see how he feels, but I see nothing. The night we went to the carnival, I looked in his eyes and you could tell he was having fun. "Nash?" I ask him. He look at me and turns around and walks away. I stand there as everyone walked around me. I am totally stunned. Nash has never done that to me before. I sigh as I look down at the time. I head back to the house.

Once I got back, I got ready and right when 4 comes around, he shows up. He rang the doorbell and I opened it. "Hey," he says to me with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey" I say back.

"Ready?" I nod my head and we make our way to the car he had.

"Is this yours?" I ask.

He shakes his head no and says, "It's Shawn's and he's letting me use it. Mine's at my house." he says and laughs. I nod my head and he opens the door for me.

"Thank you" I say as I smile at him and get in. What a gentleman. He walks around and gets in his side of the car and starts the car.

"So can you tell me where we are going now?" I ask him.

"No it's still a secret" he says to me. I sigh and that causes a laugh out of him. We drive for a little while and it is silent, but it isn't uncomfortable. We pull up to a park. He gets out and walks over to open my door for me. "We have to go over here.. There's a surprise." he says to me.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"If I tell you then it wouldn't be a surprise!" he says as he grabs my hand and brings me to a tree. I look around and it was a picnic.

"Did you do this yourself?!" I ask him, full of excitement. He nods his head and smiles as if he just won a huge prize. I giggle and we sit down. We eat and learn more about each other. We pack up the stuff together and we walk back. Taylor had the picnic stuff in his left and and his right hand was intertwined with mine, just like Nash's was last night. We get in the car and it was a great date.

"There's more to this date, babe." he says to me.

"Can you tell me what it is?!" I ask him.

"Nope!" he says and laughs. I laugh and he starts driving.

We show up at a zoo. I've loved zoos since I was little and this is perfect. The date I went on with Nash was perfect too. I have to stop thinking about him.

"Everything alright?" Taylor asks me. I nod my head and smile at him. He returns it and grabs my hand as we walk over to the ticket booth.

"I can pay for my ticket." I say to him, feeling a little guilty that he has paid for everything so far.

"No it's a date I have to buy you everything." he says to me.

I laugh and say, "What ever you sayy!" We get the tickets and we walk into the zoo.

"Where to first?" he asks me. I don't answer him and drag him to the lions. I stand there staring into the glass like a little kid.

"So is this your favorite animal?" he asks me. I nod my head and keep staring at them. Once I was finally finished staring at the lions and taking pictures of them, we make our way around the zoo and it is a really enjoyable time. I couldn't keep the smile off of my face as we made our way out of the place. "Did you have a good time?" Taylor asks me as we made our way up the driveway to the place I am staying.

"I really did thank you." I say to him.

He smiles and says, "Anything for you." He walks me up to the door and says, "Thanks for going with me."

I smile and say, "My pleasure." I pull him in for a hug and before I know it, we are making out on my aunt's porch. Bad idea. I pull away and open my eyes. Wow he is a great kisser. And so is Nash. I have got to stop. I smile at him and say, "Night." he smiles and walks down the steps and into the car. I wave as he pulls out of the driveway and I walk inside. I say hi to my aunt and tell her all about the date. When she asks me which one of them I pick, I can't give her the answer. She nods her head and tells me to sleep on it. I say goodnight and walk upstairs. I tell the same story to Tay and she asks me the same question.

"Honestly, I can't pick because I'm torn between the two of them. I don't know if I like one more than the other. They are both really sweet to me, but I can't decide which one I like more. I mean yeah, I feel bad for leaving both of them there hanging, but I can't decide. They are both so sweet." I say to Tay.

She nods her head and says, "Just go to bed and think about it in the morning. Night." I smile and get up and go into my room. I am about to fall asleep, when I get two texts. One from Nash and the other from Taylor they both sent the same thing. Goodnight beautiful.

I hope you liked it! Thanks for reading!:)~K