Chapter 31

SOPHIES POV-

I woke up and looked around the room. It took me little while, but everything came back to me that happened last night. I roll over and Nash is laying there. I smile and kiss his nose. I wasn't expecting him to wake up, but his eyes flutter open and he smiles at me. "Hi babe" he says in his morning voice. I think I almost ripped off his clothes right there. His morning voice was so sexy. "Hi" I say as I burry my head in his chest. He laughs and hugs me. I smile and close my eyes. "Are you going back to sleep?" he asks. I nod my head and fall back asleep as Nash rubbed my back and played with my hair. 

I scrunched my nose up because it was so bright outside. I hear Nash laugh and I roll on my other side so my back was facing Nash. "Soph wake upp!" he says and starts to jump on the bed. "No" I say and keep my eyes closed. I thought he gave up, but he got off the bed and came down right in front of me and kissed me. I was going to play with him and roll the other way and ignore him. "You can't ignore me" he says and laughs. He comes to the other side and tries to kiss me again, but I turn right back over. He lays down in the bed and pulls me over to him. He put his hand on my thigh and started to move it up. "I know this will wake you up.." he says slowly. I was debating in my mind if I should stop him, or just let him continue. His head was in my neck sucking on my sweet spot and his hand was slowly traveling up my legs. It felt so good, so I wasn't gonna stop him, but he did before anything happened. I whimpered from the loss of contact and he laughs and gets up and walks out. "See you down in the kitchen babe!" he says. 

I roll my eyes and sit up. I looked like a mess as I looked in the mirror. I laugh because my hair is everywhere and I look like complete shit. I put my hair up and try to look a little presentable since all the guys are down there. I walk down and Nash looked up at me and winked. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Oooo looked who stayed the night!" Cam said. I blush and make my way over to sit next to Nash. "Yeah they slept together!" Matt says as he high fives Cam. They laugh and I say, "Yeah we SLEPT together that's it pervs." I say and that only encourages them more. They make a couple more jokes and then finally give it up. Everything was going really well, but then, Taylor walks downstairs. "Hey guy-" he stopped dead in his tracks once he saw me. I saw Nash tense up, but I put my hand on his leg to comfort him. Taylor snaps out of it and grabs some food. 

"Last night was crazy!" Matt says and everyone nods their heads in agreement. It was fine until Taylor came down.. Now it's awkwardly quiet. "So what is everyone doing today?" Cam asks. "Well.. I think we are planning and going to see a movie or something.." Matt says and Cam nods his head. "Soph and I are just gonna hang around." Nash says and I nod my head. "Well, I think Ryann and I are gonna hang out today... I really like her.." he says as he smiles. He must be thinking about her. I laugh and say, "You guys are adorable." he laughs and thanks me. I nod and Nash and I walk back upstairs. "Well, that was awkward.." I say to Nash. He shakes his head and brushes past me. "Oh god now what?" I ask as I look over at him. He was sitting at the foot of the bed. "I don't how he was looking at you." he says to me. He was looking at the ground refusing to look at me. "Really Nash?" I ask him. He snap his head up and gives me a weird look. "What?" he asks. "You're getting all worked up over how Taylor was looking at me? Okay we are in a rough patch I don't expect him to come over and look at me like we are best friends." I say to him. "Okay lets just.. Drop it." he says and stands up. He walks over to me and pulls me into his chest. "Okay" I say into his chest.

Nash said he wanted a shower, so he was in the bathroom and I was sitting on the bed waiting. I was going to shower after him because I felt that I needed one. Our plan is to go back to my place and hang out there since we were at Shawn's for the night. He walks out with just a towel wrapped around his hips and tried to get my eyes to look up, but they wouldn't budge. "Like what you see?" he asks and I blush and look at the ground. "I mean we can finish what we started earlier.." he says to me. I scrunch my nose up and he laughs. He walks over to me and gets really close to my face. "I know you want to" he says as he puts his hand on my thigh. I swat his hand away and stand up. "Okay is everything in there?" I ask as I point toward the bathroom. He nods his head and I walk in there and lock the door. I shower and get out. I felt much better since I got to shower. I'm stupid and didn't ask for clothes before I went in the bathroom, so I walked out with the towel wrapped tightly around my body. "You have any clothes?" I ask Nash. He nods after staring at me for a while. He hands me a shirt and sweatpants. It was raining today, so I mean these clothes were fine. I run back into the bathroom and change. 

We started to walk back to my place and walked in. I say hi to my aunt and Tay and we go up to my room. "So what should we doo?" Nash asks as he walks around me. "Let me take guess you want to finish want we started earlier?" I ask him. "Yes" he says as he pulls me into him. I crash my lips into his and he kisses right back. His tongue invades my mouth and fights for dominance. I reach my hand down to his jeans and start to palm them and he moans into my mouth. I smile and pull away and run into my bathroom. I was pretty happy with what I did because he did the same thing to me this morning. "Sophh!" he yells as he knocks on the door. "Yes?" I ask innocently. "Come out of there." he says. "Ehh maybe later." I say to him and he laughs. "Okay I swear I'll keep my hands to myself.. Only if you want though." he says. I laugh and unlock the door and walk out. He pulls me into his arms and hugs me. 

As usual, we lay down on my bed and hang out. My head was on his chest and he was playing with my hair. That was all we did the whole rest of the day, and Nash said, "Okay babe.. I gotta head back." I sit up and stick out my bottom lip and pout. "Whyy" I ask him and pull his arm to sit back down with me. "I'll see you tomorrow I promise." he says to me and I nod my head. We stand up and walk down to the front door and say bye. I walk back up to my room and lay down. Taylor better not show up out of nowhere again, and if he does, I'm not going. I smile and get ready for bed. I lay down, text Nash that I'm going to bed and close my eyes and fall asleep. 

Sorry I didn't update earlier.. I was very busy because today is Christmas! Well, Merry Christmas if you celebrate it, other wise, I hope you liked it and I'll update tomorrow! Thanks for reading!:) Sorry if there's mistakes.. Oh and my friend @rcarter214 has a story about Nash/Jack and you guys should check it out! Thanks!:)~K