Chapter 3

**NEVER MET ANY OF THE GUYS THIS IS HOW I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE**
SOPHIE'S POV-

"SOPHIE ITS FINALLY THE DAY WAKE UP!" Taylor screamed. I rolled my eyes and got up. I walked in to the bathroom and my hair was a total mess. I pulled it back and washed my face really quick. Then, I brushed out my hair and plugged in the straightener. I started layer by layer trying to get my hair pin straight. Once I was satisfied with my hair, I went onto my makeup. I put on eye liner and mascara. Most of the time I didn't use foundation because it just made my face worse. I walked to my suit case and pulled out high waisted shorts and a crop top. I put everything on and went to see if my hair got messed up or my makeup got smudged. I walked out to to fridge to grab something really quick and to see if Taylor was ready. As I thought, she wasn't.

"Tay hurry up or you won't be able to meet the ugly bastards." I say.

"HEY DON'T CALL THEM THAT" she screams and walks out.

"Finished?" I ask. She nods and I walk back into my room and get my phone and my converse. I put them on and after waiting another 10 minutes for Tay, we are ready. We get a cab and arrive at the building 15 minutes later.

"Soph I'm so excited you have no idea." she says to me.

"I have an idea since this is all I've heard about for the last month." I say.

"Please don't be a bitch to the guys. They aren't even that bad." Tay says. I roll my eyes and we get out of the cab and there's a short line to get inside. I wasn't too happy since it's like 95 degrees outside and we are waiting in a line for something I don't want to do. By the time we made it to the front of the line, I was sweating so bad. I wasn't nervous, it was just so hot outside.

Tay is jumping up and down and I had to take her arm to calm her down. She hasn't even seen them and she's over here shitting her pants. We finally get inside and the cool air feels so good. The people running the event lead us to 2 boys. They were pretty hot, but right now I don't want to be here, so I'm not in a very good mood. Tay won't stop crying and jumping up and down. I look up at both the boys and they are just staring at me. Was there something wrong? They are staring at me instead of the physo girl next to me like crying? Okay then. The brown haired kid walks over to Tay and gives her a hug. I'm pretty sure that's Cameron Dallas, but I'm not sure.

She tries to get me to remember all of the people's names, but I wasn't interested. The other kid I did recognize. I remember watching his vines with his adorable little sister. I don't remember her name but I did think they were pretty funny.

"And what's your name?" he asks me. I push up my sunglasses and look him in the eye.

I say, "Sophie." nothing more. I don't want to be here.

He extends out his hand and says, "Well I'm Nash."

I look at his hand and just say, "That's nice." I turn away from him and Cameron walks over to me and asks me pretty much the same thing Nash did.

"Can we move on now, Tay?" I ask her. She gives me a dirty look and I was about to flip her off, but I decided against it.

We finally got to move onto the next 2 boys. I do remember one of them, Taylor Caniff. I had taken an interest in him when Tay was showing me everyone. He is even hotter in person. I had my eyes glued to him pretty much checking him out.

I smile and stick out my hand and said, "I'm Sophie."

He smiles at me and says, "I'm Taylor. Do you want a picture or something signed?"

I say, "A picture would be great." He nods and I give my phone to Tay and she counts down. We were both smiling, but when she said 3, he leaned in and kissed my cheek. My eyes went wide and I started blushing.

"See you later, ok?" he asks. I nod and he gives me tight hug and we walk on. I turn around and he winks at me. I turn back around and I could feel my cheeks warming up.

"You and Taylor, yeah?" she asks me wiggling her eyebrows.

"I don't know he's pretty hot though." I say.

We move onto all the other people and they were all actually pretty nice. Now we were all suppose to gather and in the main room. Surprisingly, we got the very center and in the middle. Perfect seats. All of the boys we met gathered on the stage and waited for everyone else from VIP and the people who didn't get VIP to show up. They started and asked the crowd questions and then they said they have everyone's names in a jar and they are going to pick 5 girls to come up to the stage and spend more time with them tomorrow. I roll my eyes and Tay starts jumping with her fingers crossed.

Nash walks over to the jar and picked out a piece of paper. "Cassie Vanty." I looked around and a girl in the very back was jumping up and down crying. I laugh at how pathetic she looks.

"Katie Mantly." The girl to the right of me starts jumping just like the other girl and screams. I put my hands over my ears and look up to the stage. Nash is staring right at me and laughing. I roll my eyes and he picks 2 more names and they all had the same reaction. The last name was pulled and I look over at Tay. She had her eyes squeezed shut wither her fingers crossed.

Nash says, "Taylor Parly." I stat bursting out laughing and I look over at Tay. She looks like she was about to burst she was screaming

"OH MY GOD THEY PICKED ME OH MY GOD OH MY GODDD!" she was jumping everywhere like a lunatic.

The rest of the time there was just the guys fooling around. It was finally 5:00 the time I've been waiting for. It was time to go back to the hotel. We walk out quickly and Tay still won't shut up about winning. We got a cab and arrived back at the hotel. I got out of the cab and walk into the loby. There, I saw all of the guys we just saw 15 minutes ago. Tay walks in behind me and her jaw falls open. She starts squealing and that causes all of them to turn around. Nash's eyes go wide and I look for Taylor. His eyes find mine and I smile at him.

"Sophie are you staying at this hotel?" Taylor asks me. I nod my head. He walks over to me and hugs me. I smile and he says, "We better hang out later! Our room is 785 come by anytime!" I nod and say bye. This was going to be interesting.

Its pretty confusing with Taylor Caniff and Taylor her friend.. Sorry I'm gonna refer to her friend as Tay the rest of the time thanks for reading!:)~K