Chapter 11

SOPHIES POV-

"I like you." he said to me. Did he really just say that? Or am I just hearing things? Is this really happening? "Sophie?" he asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry I was just a little stunned." I say. Stunned?! What the hell am I saying?!

"Oh." is all he says. Well, look at how stupid I look now. He looks so disappointed, almost sad.

"No I didn't mean to say it that way, it's just that nobody has said that to me in a long time is all," I say to him.

He nods his head showing he understands and says, "Sorry if it was too soon, I just wanted you to know how I feel about you." he says to me. I nod my head and give him a soft smile trying to ease his nerves.

"I know and thank you for telling me, but I'm confused with my feelings to be honest at this point." I say to him. I didn't want to lie and say I like him too because to be honest, I still thought I had something with Taylor. Am I torn between the two of them?

"Its.. um.. it's okay." he says to me.

I sigh and say, "Look let me just think about it and I promise to you that I will get back to you on it." I look up at him and all I see in his eyes are pure disappointment. He nods his head slowly and I lean up and kiss his cheek lightly for a kind gesture. "Thanks for today, Nash I really enjoyed it." I say to him.

I pull him in for a hug and he mumbles, "bye," and I turn around and pull out my phone to call my driver. He shows up after a couple awkward minutes and I climb in.

"How was it?" he asks.

"It was pretty good, but I got hit with the 'I like you,' and I was pretty surprised, but other than that it went well." I say to him. He laughs and we start driving back to Amanda's house.

When I walk in the front door, I hear Tay yell, "Soph is that you?"

I take off my shoes and say, "Yeah I'm down here." I hear a door open, close and footsteps running toward me. I look up the stairs and she's pretty much falling down the stairs to get to me. "What's wrong?" I ask her.

"I have news." she says to me.

"And it is?" I ask.

"Well, first of all, Shawn and I are dating!" I squeal and she jumps around with me.

"How did it happen?!" I ask her.

"We went out to the movies and after it ended, he asked me to be his girlfriend and it was perfect!" she says to me. It was a little early, if you ask me. But, if they are happy so am I.

"How was Nashy?" she asks me.

"Oh he was good I guess." I say, trying to hide what happened. She pulls her eyebrows togeter and drags me upstairs.

She pushes me down on the bed and says, "What do you mean by good?" I huff and tell her everything.

"And he told me he has feelings for me, and I just couldn't say it back to him because.." I say, trying to tell her everything that happened.

"BECAUSE WHY SOPH?!" she yells.

"I may or may not have feelings for Taylor." I say quietly, not even wanting to admit it.

"Oh no." she says.

"What?" I ask.

"Well, my other news was that Taylor wouldn't shut up about how Nash got to you first and he wanted to be the one to take you on a date.." she says to me.

My face lights up and I say, "Really?!"

She nods her head and says, "But Soph, I mean Nash is really sweet and he really likes you. I don't think just dropping him like he's nothing is a very good idea. Maybe you should give both of them a fair chance." I huff and lay back on the bed.

"Do you happen to have Taylor's number?" I ask her.

She slowly nods her head and asks, "Why?"

"I mean don't you think I should talk to him?" I ask her, trying to come up with a lame excuse. She obviously wants me to stay with Nash, but I'm not sure what I want. She sighs and gives me his number. I smile and skip out and into my room. 

I put his number in my phone and text him, Hey it's Sophie! I go downstairs and look for something to eat. I open the fridge and pull out pizza and put it in the microwave to heat it up. Oh heyy:) How did you get my number? I smile as I answer, I got it from Tay and I think Shawn gave it to her. I pull my pizza out and sit down at the table and start eating. As I am going through twitter, my phone rings again. Ohh haha I see.. What's up? I smile and take a picture of me with the pizza and send it with some emojis. I finish up my pizza and set my dish in the sink and head back up to my room, when I get a text from Taylor and it is a picture of him and Matt in their hotel room. I laugh and text him, How long are you staying down here? I turn on the TV and flip through the channels, trying to find anything to amuse me. He texted me back, Pretty much as long as I want. You? I smile and respond, Samee:) I get up and change into some more comfortable clothes. I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in." I say and Amanda walks in.

"Hey how was it?" she asks me. I tell her everything that happened and even about how I like Taylor too. "Honey, I think you should give them both a chance. I mean from what you told me, you like both of them, and they both seem to like you. How would you feel if someone you really liked went and dated someone else without you having a fair chance?" she asks. She makes a lot of sense. I would hate to be Nash right now. I let his hopes down and I thought nothing of it. And now, I feel like shit. I sigh and she says night before walking out.

I pull out my phone and Taylor texted back, Are you busy tomorrow? I smile, but I still felt guilty. Nothing why? I get up and get ready for bed and as I laid down in bed, I read the message from Taylor, Maybe we could go out? I smile so big as I text back, Sounds great:) As I sit there imagining what our date is going to be like, I start frowning because the guilt starts to take over. Like everyone has said, how would I feel to be Nash right now? I really hope Taylor isn't going around bragging to everyone that we are going out tomorrow. It's not that big of a deal.. Right? I sigh as I roll over on my side and close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.