Chapter 15

SOPHIES POV-

We got out of the car and made our way to the ticket booth. We all got a bracelet so we could do whatever we wanted. It was pretty much an amusement park on the water. "So where do you guys want to go first?" Tay asks.

"How about the ferris wheel?" Shawn asks. I look over at Nash and he has his eyes on me as well.

"It doesn't matter to me." I say. So, we all get in line for it and get on. Now, I wasn't too fond of heights, I just couldn't look down when we are on it.

"Are you scared of heights?" Nash whispers in my ear, as if reading my thoughts. His breath on my neck gave me goosebumps instantly.

"Um. kinda" I say, quietly. He smiles and wraps his arm around my waist and that small gesture, comforted me. When we did stop at the top, Nash kept conversation with me, so I wouldn't look down. Once we got off, Nash and I decided to go on our own because they were being really boring and picking bad rides. "I think we should go on all the roller coasters." I say to him. I usually didn't like those that much either, but I wanted to tonight. It was different. I don't know if it was Nash, or what, but I liked it. We got in line and as we waited, we kept conversation so there wasn't an awkward silence. We ended up getting in line for the biggest one first. It had a huge drop and a lot up loops. It did make me a little sick looking at it, but I wasn't going to back down.

"Lets go in the very front, yeah?" Nash says more like a question.

"Yess!" I say as I take his hand and drag him to the front. 

It look a little while, but we got on and we were going up the incline. This part made my stomach flip. Once we went over the edge, it was all a blur between all the sharp turns and loops. It felt like my eyes were spinning as we halted to a stop.

"So what did you think?" he asks as we walk to the next one.

"That was pretty good, but I honestly don't remember anything because it went so fast." I say to him, which makes him laugh. We make our way onto all the different rides and it was a lot of fun. Once we had gone on every single roller coaster they had, we take a seat on a bench. I was uncontrollably laughing because we just went non-stop on every single ride.

"I have an idea." Nash says to me.

"Oh god what is it?" I giggle.

"We try to go on every single ride before the boardwalk closes." he says to me. My eyes go wide and we start running hand in hand to the first ride we see. It was the pirate ship, which wasn't bad at all. Every time the ride went up on our side, we raised our hands and screamed. We made our way around the park in about 2 hours. Shawn and Tay were just walking around enjoying each other's company, which I thought was a total waste. Then there was Nash and I running laps around the boardwalk trying to get on every single ride. Once we finished with our stupid idea of going on every ride, we end up on the beach near the end of the boardwalk.

"That was sooo much fun!" Nash says as he lays on his back in the sand looking up at the sky. As he was doing this, I took some time to look at his features. He was really flawless actually, and he wasn't a bad guy. I don't know how I didn't see this before, but before I could stop myself, I was leaning in to his face. He didn't say anything, he just met me and kissed me back. Just like every other time, it was perfect. 

We got up and started walking around the boardwalk. "This was a really nice day." Nash says to me. I smile at him and nod my head.

"What was your favorite part?" I ask him.

"Being able to kiss you again." he admits, looking at the ground. I smile and blush. I grab his hand and his head snaps up at me and I smile at him, which he gladly returns. We walk around and enjoy each other's company and end up meeting up with Shawn and Tay. "

Wanna grab something to eat?" Tay asks. I nod my head and we find a small dinner on the boardwalk. We get seated pretty quickly and it was so nice because it was air conditioned.

"This is a cute little place." I say and every one nods their heads in agreement. We quickly order and wait patiently for our food. We ate and then start to make our way to the front where we arrived. We come to a stop to say goodbye. I turn to Nash and say, "Thanks for inviting us today, I had so much fun."  

"So did I, it was a lot of fun." he says as he smiles at me. My mind was racing; I couldn't decide if I should kiss him or not. "Could I kiss you?" he asks quietly. I smile and I don't even answer. I put my arms around his neck and bring his face down to me. I lips crash together and butterflies erupt in my stomach. We pull apart and say goodbye a final time and I make my way to the car.

"So did today help to make your decision?" Tay asks.

"Umm.. Yeah.. I mean kinda because I haven't talked to Taylor in a while." I say to her.

"Exactly. He hasn't texted you asking if you wanted to go out, and Nash did. If I was you, that would help me made my decision." she says. I sigh and lay my head back on the seat. She was right. Nash made plans with me and we spent the whole day together which was very enjoyable. I mean the date I went on with Taylor was good and all, but I have spent a lot more time with Nash, and the time I spent with him was some of the best times ever. We laughed together and learned a lot about each other as we spent more time together. Nash was the one who was interested in me from the first time he laid eyes on me. I was a total bitch to him the first day I met him, and now he and I spend a lot of time together. He didn't give up when I was rude to him and he's still here. I made my way into the house and into my room. Once I was changed and in bed, I was almost positive I had made my decision.

I have a field hockey game and then I will try to update again!:) Did you guys hear what happened to Taylor? I hope he feels better! Thanks for reading!:)~K