Chapter 33

NASHS POV-

When I saw Sophie in Taylor's arm, I got so pissed. I tried to see if she was happy, or what happened. They both looked really stunned once they saw me. Was it because they got caught? I ended up not wanting to hear either of their explanations and walked right by them. Sophie looked so hurt, and it made me upset to look at her like that, but this was the third time. I wasn't going to go back to Shawn's yet. I need time to cool off. I can't go back because Taylor will be there and I might flip on him. I walked around the town and cooled off. I decided to start to head back to Shawn's. When I walk in the front door and Sophie and Taylor are on the couch, I roll my eyes and brush right by them and to my room. I close my door and sit on my bed. My head falls into my hands and I cry. Yeah, guys don't cry, but Sophie does this to me. I've never fallen for a girl like this before. She does things to me that nobody else has ever done. Saying I love her would probably be a little too much, but I was getting there. I hear her walk in and I really don't want her to see my crying. 

When she grabbed onto me and hugged me, it was really hard for me to keep my ground. How could I be mad at her? But, once she pulls away I remember why. She kisses me and leaves me to think. How in the world does she do this to me? I think she is completly unaware of what she does. I hear a knock on the door and I look up. It was Taylor. I was really suprised actaually. "Hey bro can we talk?" he asks and I nod my head. He sits down on my bed and says, "Listen.. I know you and I used to be pretty much best friends and then all this happened." I nod my head and he says, "Do you think we could maybe start over? I miss all of us hanging out and you and I have put a stop to that because we are fighting." He made a lot of sense. All of us don't hang out at all anymore. "Yeah you're right.. Yeah lets start over and get everyone together tonight.. Just guys.. And hang out" I say to him and he smiles. "Sounds good!" he says and gets up and runs out screaming to everyone. I smile and stand up. Maybe he and Sophie really are just friends. 

For the rest of the day, we al hung out and caught up. So, Cam and Ryann are dating, Taylor's talking to some girl, Shawn and Tay are dating and happy and when they asked me about Sophie, I tensed up. I'm pretty sure we are still together.. She's just waiting for me to talk to her about what I have to say. "I guess Soph and I are still together just a rough patch" I say to them and they all nod and chant. We played a bunch of video games and went swimming. It was such a fun night being with all of my friends, but I do miss Sophie. She makes me happy and like I said before, I never want to be without her. So, I'll go to her house tomorrow and tell her what I have to say.

***NEXT MORNING***

SOPHIES POV-

I slept really good actually and I'm surprised. The last time Nash and I got into a fight, I couldn't sleep at all. I wonder if he made his decision yet. I get up and go down to eat quickly. I slept in pretty late.. It was already noon and Tay was already out with Shawn. I go upstairs and get ready even though I have no plans for the day. One of the maids comes upstairs and says, "There is someone here for you" I furrow my eyebrows and walk downstairs. There was Nash standing there at the front door. As soon as he saw me, he smiled and walked over to me. "So would you like to hear what I have to say?" he asks. I hug him and nod my head in his chest. He laughs and I lead him up to my room.

"Sooo?" I ask as I sit down on my bed. He sits next to me and says, "How could I give you up?" I giggle and get in his lap. I pull him into my arms and kiss his cheek. He shakes his head and puckers his lips. I smile and lean in and kiss him. He smiles and I pull away. "So Taylor and I kinda made up today." he says. My eyes go wide and I smile even bigger. "Really?!" I ask. He nods his head and says, "Yeah and we all had a guys night last night" he says as he smiles back at me. "Aww good!" I say as I pull him in for another hug. I'm kind of all over him, but he's my boyfriend, so I can do that.