Chapter 43

NASHS POV-

It made me really upset earlier when Soph was talking about going back to New York. I didn't know that was her plan. I thought she was going to stay down here a little longer. Now that I know I only have 14 days left with her, I need to make them the best days ever. She seemed really upset about leaving, but her mom seemed pretty happy. I didn't mean to read over her shoulder, but I didn't think it was a big deal, so I did. Now, we are laying in bed and Soph is already out cold. I can't sleep because the only thing on my mind is what is going to happen. Soph was really aware of how many days until she leaves. I really hope she doesn't want to leave. Who am I kidding, she was almost crying talking about it earlier. I kept thinking of where we could go. Over the course of 14 days, I need to make her feel like the most important person in the whole world. I end up falling asleep thinking about everything. 

SOPHIES POV-

I open my eyes and look around the room. Nash has his arm draped around my waist and he is lightly snoring into his pillow. I take this time while he isn't awake to get a good look at him. He looks so much better now than when he first woke up at the hospital. He doesn't look lifeless anymore he looks somewhat happy. I smile and grab my phone. I have only one text from Tay from last night. I open my camera and hold it above both of our heads. I try to make myself look half way decent and smile with my head close to Nash's and take the picture. I pull my phone back down and look at it. I smile and set it as my background and open twitter. I don't even look at my mentions, I just open a new tweet and attach the picture with a caption of, "Aw @nashgrier is still sleeping!" I tweet it and close the twitter app. 

It took me a little while, but I got out of Nash's hold without waking him. I fix my hair and walk downstairs. Everybody is down there and I say hi to everyone. I go into the kitchen and Tay is in there. "So what's up for today?" I ask and she says, "I dunno I think the guys want to have some girls over. So much fun right?!" I laugh and nod my head. I would rather not be here while all those girls are here, but it's up to Nash. I get some ceral and sit down at the kitchen table. I went back on twitter and I was going through my mentions, when I had one from Nash. I laughed and it said, "@sophiee I'll get you back:)" I laugh and favorite the tweet. I set my phone down and put my bowl in the sink. 

I go into the living room and sit down on the couch. Tay was to my right and Matt was to my left. "So you and Ava?" I say and nudge him. His cheeks start to get red and I laugh. "Shut up" he says and gets up. He walks into the kitchen and I turn my attention to the TV. I see Nash walk down the stairs and I smile at him. He walks over and sits down next to me. "So how did you take that picture and not wake me up?" he whispers in my ear. I giggle and shrug my shoulders. "So what are we doing today?" I ask him and a smile comes onto his face. "It's a surprise" he says and stands up. He offers me his hand and I take it. He helps me up and we walk into the kitchen. I jump onto the counter top and sit down with my legs hanging over the edge. He walks in between my legs and I smile. "So the guys want us to stay here for like a half an hour and meet the girls and then I'm going to take you for your first surprise." he says and I smile and nod my head. 

I have about 1 hour until the girls come, so I decide to go upstairs and shower. I grab a towel and walk down to Shawn's room quickly. I knock and hear Tay say "Come in" I push the door open and she was laying on the bed. "Hey do you have any clothes I can use?" I ask and she nods her head yes. She shows me some different stuff and I pick the white tank top and the orange shorts. I smile and thank her and walk into the bathroom. I strip down an get into the shower. I try to hurry up since I still have to get ready. I get out and wrap the towel around me. I go over to the mirror and brush out my hair. Well, I have no makeup, so it looks like I'm gonna need to go see Tay again. I put on the clothes and put my hair in a towel. I walk out of the bathroom and Nash is sitting on the bed. "Finally you're out!" he says and stands up. I roll my eyes and giggle. He walks into the bathroom and I walk down the hall back into Shawn's room. I open the door and sure enough there is Tay still on the bed. "Makeup?" I ask and she nods her head. She hands me a pretty big size bag and I walk out. I go back into Nash's room and I stay in the bedroom mirror and do my makeup. 

I am finally ready and I'm actually on time. I just blow dried my hair and it's wavy, but I like it. I have on some makeup and I walk out of the bedroom. I hear the doorbell and I pick up my pace. I look around the corner and there is so many girls. They all make their way in and half of them have a shirt on. I roll my eyes and walk into the living room. They all went out back and the rest of the guys are in here. "So how many are there?" I ask and Nash laughs. "Not that many I think most of them brought friends" Taylor says and I nod my head. Nash gets up and so does everybody else. We make our way out to the backyard and half the girls are in the pool. Almost all of them looked like total sluts, except Ryann, Ava and this other girl with them. I walk over to them and greet Ryann and Ava. I turn to the new girl and smile warmly at her. She smiles back and I offer her my hand. "Hi I'm Sophie" I say and she says, "Hey I'm Dominique" I smile and Matt, Cam and Carter walk over. Well, I'm guessing Dominique and Carter have something going on. These guys are girl crazy I swear. I laugh and walk away to go find Nash. 

I just sat around and I only talk to Ryann, Ava and Dominique. They are seriously the only normal ones here I swear. Nash is in the house helping the guys and I'm sitting here anxiously to leave. I really want to know where he is planning on taking me. As if on cue, Nash walks out and he makes eye contact with me and moves his arm telling me that we are leaving. I say bye to Ryann, Ava and Dominique and get up. I reach Nash and he grabs my hand. "Ready?" he asks with a smile on his face. I nod my head and we walk out to the driveway. There is a car waiting and we get in. The air feels so good since it's so hot out. "So where are we going?!" I ask and he laughs. "It's a surprise!" he says and I roll my eyes. 

We drive for a while and I keep looking out the window to see, but I don't know where we are. We finally pull into a huge parking lot. I look around for a sign and when I find it, a smile finds its way onto my face. "A zoo?!" I ask and he nods his head. I pretty much run out of the car and Nash just laughs. We get our tickets and walk hand in hand around the zoo. I can't ever ask for more when it's these moments with just Nash and I. These are the perfect moments. I smile and we walk to all the animal exhibits and once we are finished, we go to the cafe and sit down. "Hungry?" Nash asks and I nod my head with a smile. He gets up and goes to order food. It doesn't take that long and he comes back with some food and it looks really good. I dig in and so does Nash. We finish up and get into the car. "Do you want to go back to Shawn's?" he asks and I shake my head. "I was expecting that answer" he says and laughs. 

The driver takes us back to my aunts and when we walk in the door, we are greeted by the maid and she takes all our stuff for us. I smile at her and we walk upstairs. I lay down on my bed and he sits next to me. "So did you have fun?" he asks and I nod my head with a smile. "Yes thanks babe" I say and sit up. I crawl into his lap and put my arms around his neck. I lean in and kiss him. I laugh and lay back down on the bed. For the rest of the night, we watch movies as we usually do and we eat dinner. Nash kept saying he should go back, but he's not leaving. He finally gives up and I give him a pair of clothes that I took home of his and we both get into bed. I close my eyes and fall asleep so easily in his arms.

Okay so I think I came up with a good idea, but I'm not sure. I don't know how many more parts there will be and I don't know about another book yet. I'll think about it and let you guys know. What do you think I should do?! Sorry for mistakes! Well, thanks for reading. It means a lot!:)~K