Chapter 20

NASH'S POV-

I screwed up so badly this time. I can't believe she went and kissed Taylor. I was actually falling for her and then I walk in on her and Taylor kissing. I mean I kind of deserved it, but she really needs to let me explain who that girl was and the fact that we weren't on a date. She was a fan and I was there getting breakfast and she invited me to sit down with her and she was asking me a bunch of questions. I didn't want to say no; she's one of my fans that would just be rude, but what Sophie saw was very different than what happened. She was just being an annoying typical girl. I don't think she is planning on listening to me any time soon. I messed up big time. But, since she won't listen to me, I don't think I will be able to explain myself. I have no idea what to do and when she told Taylor to call her? I know it was mainly to piss me off, but I swear if she picks him over me, which is what it looks like right now, I will not be happy at all. I might not even be a choice anymore with how pissed she was. Taylor and I already have a lot of issues since Sophie and now she is mad at me, she will probably go and use Taylor and  probably chose him. I really need to figure out how to get her back. If I don't get her back, I'm not sure what I will do. 

SOPHIE'S POV-

When I woke up, I couldn't wait for my date with Taylor. That is honestly the only good thing at this point. I mean yeah, I could go make up with Nash, but this was all him and not me. He cheated first and two can play that game. I will just ignore him and do what I please. I don't care what he says to me. I get up and grab my phone. For once, I have no messages from either of them. I smile and call my parents quickly. I let them know that I'm okay and I will come home soon. What am I going to do when I have to go back home? Both of them live nowhere near me. I mean Taylor's older and he could probably come see me and stuff, but Nash couldn't. Stop. Nash cheated on you don't even think about him he doesn't even deserve you. I have to stop thinking about Nash. I have gotten cheated on before and it broke me. I refuse to let Nash do that to me as well. I will just ignore him and stay with Taylor. That's my plan and nobody is going to stop me. 

I get up and walk downstairs and grab something to eat. "Hey" Tay says as she takes a seat next to me. I smile at her and she returns the smile. "How are you holding up?" she asks.

"I'm fine. I just decided to forget Nash and I mean Taylor asked me out again, so I may as well take him up on that." I say to her. She gives me unsure look, but nods her head anyways.

"Soph, I think you really should let Nash explain himself and give yourself some time without either of them." she says to me.

I sigh and say, "I know. But, I don't want to be crushed with him saying yeah I did cheat on you and stuff that's too much for me. Anyways, we dated for what 24 hours? Yeah I don't want to get into a huge thing with someone I was in a relationship with for a day." I say to her. She sighs and nods her head.

"What are you and Taylor doing tonight?" she asks. I shurg my shoulders and put my plate in the sink.

"He likes to keep it a surprise." I say to her and she nods her head. I walk back upstairs and sit down on my bed. Tay made a good point. I didn't really give Nash time to explain himself. But, he did cheat on me, so why should I even give him a chance? I don't want to be with someone who is just going to crush me. 

The rest of the day, I just hang out with Tay and talk about what I should do. Even though we talked about it pretty much the whole day, we both couldn't make a decision. The time came around when I needed to start to get ready. I got up and hopped in the shower and got ready. He told me to dress casual, so I just put on some jean shorts and a shirt. I had my hair in a braid and sunglasses on. When 4 came around, the doorbell rang and I ran down and opened the door.

"Hey" he said as I closed the door behind me. I smile at him and he takes my hand in his and we walk to the car. We get in and he starts the car.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"It's a secret" he says. I giggle and nod my head. He turns on the radio and I start humming along. We soon arrived at a little dinner. "Here we are" he says and gets out. He runs over and opens my door for me. I mumble a thanks and he wraps his arm around my waist. 

We get seated pretty quickly and the waitress comes over and as soon as she sees Taylor, she pushes her chest out a little more and leans in toward him. "What can I get you cutie?" she asks him.

"I'll have a water. Thanks." I say to her. She turns to face me and gives me a dirty look.

"And you?" she asks Taylor and returns to her previous position.

"Yeah babe what do you want?" I ask him.

He smiles at me and says, "I'll have coke." she nods and turns and sways her hips as she walks away.

"What a slut." I say quietly.

"Jealous?" he asks and laughs.

"No.." I say blushing, "But she was just all over you and I'm sitting right here." I say. He winks at me and looks down at him menu.

"What are you getting?" he asks. I shrug my shoulders and return to the menu.

"I'm thinking a burger." he says to me.

I laugh and say, "Hmm.. That sounds tempting, but I think I want chicken fingers and fries" I say and he laughs. We place our order with our slutty waitress and keep conversation as we wait for our food. I was very tempted to trip her so her face caked with makeup would land in the food, but I didn't. The food was actually pretty good and we called for the bill. "How much was my meal?" I ask as I get out my wallet. "Nothing." he says as he gets up.

I stand up and say, "I can pay for myself, seriously." I say. He shakes his head no and walks over and hands his card and pays. He walks back over to me and takes my hand.

"Ready?" he asks.

I nod my head and I ask, "There's more to the date isn't there?"

He laughs as he gets in the drivers seat and says, "How did you know?"

I giggle as he pulls out of the parking lot and I say, "There was last time, so I was just guessing." I say as I smile at him. I wonder where we were going now.