Chapter 10

SOPHIES POV-

"This line is too long, Soph." he says wining to me. I roll my eyes and he sighs.

"Pleaseee?" I ask as I look up at him.

He smiles and kisses me lightly and says, "Fine.. Anything for you." I smile and squeal as we get in the long line for the ride. It was a 20 minute wait, which could be worse, but Nash has no patience. "This line is too long babe." he says. I smile as I look at him.

"But it's for me, so it's worth it right?" I ask him, with a smile clearly on my face.

"Right." he says as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. It felt so right. We finally made our way to the front and we get in the very front. We were up next and I was nervous. "Are you nervous baby?" he mumbles in my ear. I shake my head no, lying to him. "Are you sure?" he asks me obviously seeing I was lying to him.

"Okay maybe a little bit." I say to him.

"Don't worry I will keep you safe." he says as he wraps his arms around my waist as we wait. As he said that, I got a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. 

The entire ride I was screaming my head off. As we exited the ride, Nash was laughing at the fact that I could barely walk. He held my hand and my waist and lead me over to the bench. "It was your choice not mine." he says laughing. I roll my eyes at him and he starts laughing again. I pretend to pout and ignore him. I turn around from him and he sets his fingers on my chin and pulls my head toward him. He leans in and kisses me gently.

I smile as he pulls away and I say, "You owe me a stuffed animal." He nods and stands up offering me his hand. I take it and we walk over to the games. It took a couple tries, but he got me the biggest stuffed animal they had avaliable. I laugh as we walk around with the huge animal in my arm and my hand intertwined with Nash's.

"So what do you want to do now?" he asks.

I think and say, "How about we go on another ride, but I guess I'll let you pick what one this time."

"Haha okay let's go on..." he says as he thinks, "The scrambler!" he says as he drags me to the ride. It was pretty much a ride where the bigger person sits on the inside and gets squished. Looks like he will be getting squished. 

I set my animal down near the exit, and get in the cart. Nash was on the inside and I sat down on the inside. "You're gonna get get squished." I say to him and he just shrugs his shoulders.

"If it's you squishing me, then I'm perfectly fine with that." he says. I giggle and lean in to kiss him, but the ride starts up. I hear Nash groan and I peck him quickly on the lips and get ready for the ride. I was getting so dizzy from all the spinning and changing directions we were doing. I was trying so hard not to squish him, but I gave up and rammed right into him.

"Sorry" I giggle as the ride slows down.

"That was fun!" he says as we get out of the cart. I smile and nod my head.

"So which one now?" I ask.

He thinks and then says, "I have one that I bet you won't go on."

I squint my eyes at him and say, "Try me." he laughs and points. My eyes follow to where he was pointing and it was the Top Spin. The Top Spin was a huge ride where there was 4 levels of seats.(I have a picture on the side.) I think about it and say, "I'll go on that," not wanting to be a chicken.

His eyes light up and says, "Really?!" I laugh as he pulls me in to hug him. "You're the funnest person to be with." he says quietly into my hair. I smile and hug him a little tighter. We make our way over to the ride and I set the stuffed animal near the exit again and we get onto the ride. 

"So what did you think?" he asks me.

"Eh it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be." I say to him as he grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. He smiles as we walk around and get on a couple more rides. Once the sun started to set, we made our way to the huge field near the park and took a seat as we waited for the fireworks to start. We just sat there and enjoyed each other's company as we waited.

"So does Shawn like Tay?" I ask him. He looks over at me and nods his head. "Good because I think she really likes him too." I say to him. He smiles at me nervously and looks the other way. What's up with him? I decide to just drop it and wait. Once a bunch of people gathered in the field, they started. During them, Nash's arm made it's way around my waist. "This is so pretty." I say to him over the fireworks.

I was pretty sure I heard him mumble, "Just like you." but, maybe I was just hearing things. That's too cheesy for a guy to say. Right? Once they were finished, we start to make our way out of the park. Nash stops suddenly. I turn toward him and give him a questioning look.

"Is everything okay?" I ask him.

"Erm um yeah.." he says.

"Are you sure?" I ask him.

"Actually no, I have something I need to tell you." he says to me. I smile as I direct my attention toward him.

"Yeah?" I ask him.

"I um.. I.. I really like you." he says, looking right into my eyes. 

WHAT DO YOU THINK SHES GOING TO SAY BACK?! Thanks for reading!:)~K