Chapter 23

SOPHIE'S POV-

All I wanted to do was be alone and I didn't want anybody to talk to me. I sat there and cried my eyes out because I couldn't do this anymore. No matter what I do, I always end up hurting one of them and I'm sick of it. "Sophie?" I lift my head up to see who the voice belonged to. It was Nash.

"Please leave" I say to him quietly.

"No Sophie I know something is wrong and I know you don't really like me right now, but I just want to help you." he says to me. Now, he was sitting down next to me .

"No Nash I really just want to be alone. I seriously went to Shawn's house with my mind made up and then all of this happened and now I don't want to make my decision because I know I'm going to hurt one of you," I say to him and he sits there looking in my eyes.

"Who was your decision?" he asks quietly. I barely could hear him, but I couldn't decide if I should tell him or not. "Sophie?" he asks.

I sigh and stand up. "Let's go back to Shawn's house and I will tell you there because I don't want this to happen in the middle of a park." I say to him. He nods his head and gets up. I wipe away the running makeup from under my eyes and follow Nash back to Shawn's.

The entire way back, I could feel the tension it was that bad. We finally arrive back at Shawn's and I sigh in relief. I walk in the front door and all the guys stop what they are doing. Nash gives them a weird look and they snap out of it and return to what they were doing. We walk upstairs and stop at the top.

"I'll come talk to you in like 10 minutes okay?" I ask him. He nods his head and walks to his room. Well, now I am so nervous it's not even funny. I walk over to Taylor's door and push it open. He was laying on his bed on his phone. "Hey" I say as I walk in.

"Sophie there you are!" he says and gets up and rushes over to me. "What's wrong?! Did something happen?! Can I-"

I cut him off by putting my hand on his chest and saying, "I made my decision." He stops and sits down on the bed. I stand infront of him and begin. "I decided last night and I really didn't want to hurt either of you keep that in mind okay?" I ask. He looks at me with a terrified look on his face. "Taylor, I picked Nash." I say quietly.

"WHAT?!" he screams as he stand up and towers over me. I was scared, not gonna lie. "I was here for you when he was being a total douche bag and now you're picking him?! Like seriously that's the most fucked up thing I've ever heard in my entire life." he says.

"Tay-"

He cuts me off by saying, "I was actually falling for you too. I haven't been in a seriously relationship since like 7th grade and now I know why. I always end up like this and I'm fucking done with it. Get the fuck out." he points to the door and at this point, my mouth was open and I was crying once again. I hang my head to the floor and walk out.

I run right into Nash's room and as soon as he sees me walk in the door, he stands up quickly. "Sophie what's wrong?!" I fall into his arms and he leads me over to the bed. "What happened?" he asks me and it makes me sob even harder.

"I.. Told.. Him my.. Choicee.." I say between sobs. "And.. he.. told me to.. get out.." I say. He places his fingers on my chin and lifts up my head.

"Why would he do that?" he asks. I close my eyes and Nash takes his thumb and rubs it across my face.

"Because I didn't pick him." I say quietly. I wasn't sure what his response would be, but he pulled me into his chest and kissed my head. It felt so good to be back in his arms.

"Thank you, Soph" he says to me as he pulls away.

"For what?" I ask.

"For picking me. I swear, I won't screw up this time.. But do you want to know what really happened that day?" he asks.

I place my hand on is cheek and say, "Not now we can save that story for later." He smiles and takes my hand in his and kisses it.

"I missed you" he says to me. I smile and lean up close to his mouth.

"Want to know what I missed the most?" I ask him.

"What?" he asks. I smash my lips into his and I get tingles everywhere. When I kissed Taylor, it was nothing compared to this. Nothing could ever beat when I kiss Nash. Nothing can beat when I'm with Nash. It's perfect and now that I have him back, I do not intend on letting him go. I pull away and lay down on his bed. He does the same and I cuddle into his side. "I was nervous" he says to me. I open my eyes and look up at him.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well, I mean I was the one you were angry with and Taylor was the one to comfort you, so I thought you would obviously go and pick him, but I'm happy you picked me." he says and I smile at him.

"I am too." I say as I lean up and plant a quick kiss on his lips. I rest my head on his chest and close my eyes. This was perfect. This was all I ever need. I end up falling asleep on his chest. It was a very peaceful sleep, because I wasn't worrying about what was going to happen next.

NASH'S POV-

I can't believe that she picked me. I seriously thought that she was going to pick Taylor and I was going to be left heart broken, as usual. The time while I was waiting, I was freaking out. Then, when she ran in, I was sad, because she was crying, but in the smallest way happy because she ran into my room. I know I fucked up pretty bad, but this time, I won't do anything like that again. I refuse to lose her again because that was the worst time of my life when I wasn't with her. When I finally got to kiss her again, I was the happiest person in the world. She makes me the happiest person in the world and I don't know what I would do without her. I look down and she was asleep on my chest with a smile on her face. I missed that smile so much. She is mine now and I will not let Taylor get in the way this time. I kiss her head and lay there for the next hour or so because I didn't want to wake her, but where does this leave us? Does this mean we are dating again, or does this mean that I have to ask her out again, because I just want to be able to call her mine.

Are you guys happy with her choice?! Thanks for reading!:)~K