Chapter 14: Things Will Not Go Her Way.

Dedicated to ashleyhappyreader123 for helping me and giving me a great idea! I'd also like to thank ALL of you for helping as well. It helped me a lot!(:

Hope you enjoy this one! It's in another point of view. Not Jewels, and nope not Emmett....BUT.......

.........................

Zeke's point of view!

Anyways, like I've said, enjoy! Vote and comment!

Thank you,

NotToday.

P.S

sorry it's short, but I just wanted to let you know what he thinks!

I can’t believe this. Emmett is choosing a mutt over me! Me, his best friend, his beta! My hatred for Juliana is growing every day, and I can’t wait to see the day where things won’t go her way. She’s done too much harm to this pack. Not just her, but her father too.

First, her father denied my aunt for a human!Second, she killed my mother. My mother, the one who gave me life. Sure she wasn’t the innocent normal femme wolf, but that doesn’t mean she deserves death. And now, she’s trying to manipulate Emmett? She’s using him, and as soon as he realizes it, he’ll be hurt. He’ll be heartbroken thanks to his so called mate. If I could, I’d go to The Fates and demand that they change who his mate is. Mate pain is something I don’t wish upon a family member. Well actually, I don’t wish it upon anybody, except for Juliana and her father.

If I want Juliana to get hurt, I know I need to involve Emmett in this. He just needs to know the truth, but he can be so stubborn and oblivious to things! All he needs is someone to show him what lies beneath Juliana’s façade. That someone just happens to be me. I’m sure going to need some help with this, though.

I got up from my bed, and walked out of my room. I knew exactly where to go, and it took me less than a minute to get there. I just walked in like nothing, and earned a shriek from my dearest cousin.

“What the hell, Zeke? You couldn’t have just knocked?”

“We need to talk.”

“Well make it quick, because I have a special date to get ready for,” Crystal said as she applied make-up, a lot of it in fact. I really don’t see why girls wear too much make-up. Instead of looking pretty, they make themselves look ugly. There are only a few girls that I’ve seen that can make too much make-up look good, and unfortunately for my cousin, she’s not one of them.

“Well, it involves Emmett, and I’m sure you have all the time in the world when it comes to him.”

She stopped what she was doing, and in her reflection from the mirror her eyebrow rose up interested, “Emmett?”

Crystal was interested in Emmett just because of his ranking. I know, I know. What kind of best friend is letting Crystal use him, but she’s better than Juliana. At least Crystal would be a better mate than her.

“You really should stop going on these ‘dates’ if you want him to notice you,” I advised.

She rolled her eyes, “If this is what you want to talk about then leave. “

I leaned against the doorway watching her from the mirror, “I have a plan to get rid of his mate, and I know that you will be glad to help me.”

I saw her lips curve into a smile. She turned around to look at me, “How do you plan to get rid of her?”

“Well, you’re wolf always wants to come out when you’re angry,” I trailed off as I grinned.

She applied her lip gloss, and then did that thing so she can spread it across her lips (forgot what that was called), “It’ll be my pleasure.”

For once, things won’t go her way. I’ll make sure things won’t go her way. I'll hit her weak spot other than Emmett...her friends.

Emmett will see his mate’s true colors, and hopefully leave her. Maybe then I can tell him the truth. The whole truth. There’s more to this whole situation that he needs to know. Not only him, but so does the Alpha.

As the future beta of the pack, I shouldn’t keep any secrets from the Alpha family…starting now. 

___________________________________________________________

So what do you think? What do you think is Zeke's plans?

Tell me in your comments!

Also, I've edited the trailer! I think it's better this way, and now I actually like it! Check it out >>>>>>>>>>>>>

and tell me what you think of it as well!