Chapter 22: I'm Not Innocent.

Hey! Sorry I haven't been updating frequently especially when this week is my spring break. I regret not working on this story, and again apologize. I hope you like this chapter. And please COMMENT & VOTE!(:

Enjoy

P.S

If anyone likes making banners or covers than don't be afraid to make me one! :D

"Waaake up!" Annabelle sang.

I groaned as I turned on my side pulling the blankets over me. Two hours of sleep. That's all I had, and me without sleep is like a beehive that has been disturbed. But I decided to push my cranky mood away, because I didn't want it to ruin my last days here.

"Come on, this is our last week of school. Let's make it last!"

I sighed and sat up. My hair seemed all out of place, and Annabelle laughed at my appearance, "Your hair is all over the place."

"I know, I know," I mumbled as I walked to my closet then to my restroom.

Twenty minutes later, I came out all ready. I french braided my bangs and left my wavy hair be making it look presentable. Before I left the bathroom, I made sure to hide the black plastic bag  that contained bloody clothing. I did not want Annabelle accidentally finding it. I also made myself a mental note to burn it later tonight.

I went downstairs to find her making breakfast. Well all she did was put waffles in the toaster, and poured us each a glass of milk. I smiled,"Wow, you got up on the right side of the bed."

"Well, I just can't believe we're going to graduate. You, Brandon, and me will be off to college soon."

Brandon.

I wondered how he was doing. His parents must be devastated, and so will Annabelle be when she finds out. I can't get the image of the mark Zeke left him around his shoulder blades. Should I tell Annabelle? I think I should, I mean I am her best friend and we're supposed to tell each other everything right?

Well, you haven't told her about me so what does that make you now? My wolf said.

"Speaking of Brandon, do you know where he is? He hasn't been answering my texts or calls," She said as she poured syrup over her waffles. She then picked up her glass of milk ready to drink.

"Brandon is at the hospital," I told her.

She choked on the milk and then let out a small gasp, "What? Why? When? How?"

"He got attacked by an animal late at night, and they took him to the hospital. He's on life support," I managed to say as my eyes began to get watery once again.