Chapter 32: Trouble In Paradise.

I seem to be lacking when it comes to writing this...SORRY! It's just that I'm working on how exactly I want it to end, and I'm also editing & rewriting the first chapters. Anyways, enjoy!

**

Emmett's POV

I quietly snuck in through the window. I had to leave due to my father's demanding orders. Our pack had caught a familiar scent. My mind was racing and I was hoping that Juliana wasn't awake yet. Who am I kidding? Its seven in the morning. I shouldn't be worrying about waking her up. I should be worrying about how to tell her. I'm in a big mess right now, and I don't know how to clean it up. Should I tell her and betray my pack and my own father? 

I was too caught up in my thoughts to be careful and fell on her floor with a loud thump. I mentally groaned. I heard her stir and finally sit up. "Emmett? What are you doing?"

Juliana's POV

"I was trying not to wake you up." Emmett answered with a sheepish smile, as he got up and went to go sit by me. I smiled.

"Well, you're not good at it." I told him.

He playfully raised an eyebrow. "What happened to sleeping in late? I thought noon was too early, nonetheless seven in the morning."

"It just so happens that my not so quiet boyfriend snuck into my room." I replied as he sat down next to him. Wait...

"Why were you sneaking back into my room? Where did you go?" I asked, curious. He smiled at me and rested his forehead on mine. "I love the way you call me your boyfriend."

"Emmett, you're changing the subject." I teased.I would've just dropped the subject, but at this point, I've learned to question people when they change the subjects quick. I just caught him sneaking back in. Honestly, I don't mind at all that he left. It's not like he can be by my side 24/7. I just want to know where he went. It's not wrong of me to ask, is it?

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair as his shoulders slumped. Something was obviously wrong. "My father called me in for an emergency. I'm sorry that I left without telling you."

"No, its fine...Is everything alright?" 

"Yeah." He answered, clearly not wanting to continue this conversation. I didn't want to question more. I had a feeling it was something personal between him and his dad. If he feels like it, he can tell me, but I'm not going to force it out of him.All I really wanted to know was where he was.