Chapter 20: This Is The End Of Us.

Hello! Sorry I haven't been updating this often like I used to but thanks to SEVEN CRAPPY HOURS OF OUR LIFE (School) I haven't been able to update this one since I do have other stories. Speaking of other stories, I have a new werewolf/romance story out called The Mating Game. The trailer is to the side if you think you might be interested and you can find the story either on my profile or external link.

Anyways, enjoy!

Vote if your reading, comment if you like it, add to your library if you love it, and fan me if you want to (:

Oh and ever wondered what my dream was like? The one that inspired this story? If you do, go back to chapter 1 and click the external link!

I was speechless. I just got caught. My secret was let out, and my head seemed to be spinning. It wasn't until now that I felt Zeke's claws scratch my entire back. I gasped at the pain, and once again dropped to my knees. Zeke got to his knees and pulled my head up by my hair and whispered in my ear,"You're little facade is gone. We all know your secret."

"What are you going to do, Jack?" A women's voice, Amaya's said in a menacing tone.

"The girl has done no harm, as far as I'm concerned, it's her father that I want," Alpha Jack said.

I wanted to laugh, but didn't have the energy to do so.It wasn't my dad who did the crime, it was me. All this time, they've just assumed it was my dad because they didn't know I existed. The cold air seemed to tickle my fresh wounds, and I could feel the warm blood trailing down. My white shirt is ruined.

"But Jack! She's a hybrid! She's a forbidden!" Zeke seemed to protest.

"Hybrids aren't aloud in our pack, but they are in others. We don't have the right to kill her because she's not in ours..." He trailed off.

"Alpha Jack," Zeke began to protest once again, but cut off by his Alpha.

"But...if she doesn't tell us where her dear father is...then I'll have no choice but to kill her."

"Lift her up, will you? And take her to the forest. I don't want any human to catch us," The Alpha ordered.

I felt Zeke lift me up, and as much as I kicked and clawed at him he didn't let go since Amaya was helping him restrain me. Good thing, I managed to claw her face. I silently prayed that Emmett wouldn't catch us, because if he did...then he'd know the real me. Then he wouldn't want me.

Finally, they stopped and Amaya and Zeke gripped me from my arms. The Alpha stood right in front of me looking straight into my eyes. He got closer and caressed my cheek threatening with his claws to claw my face as he did so.

"Now, tell me dear one, where is your father?"

"My father isn't Samuel Evans. I don't know who you're talking about," I whispered.

His eyes went to black, and he slapped me across the face, "You lie to me! His scent is all over you!"