.A N N A B E L L E.

Sorry for the long wait. I was going to update a week ago, but family and personal issues got in the way. All is well now, though.So orginally, I was going to upload this later on as a bonus chapter but decided not to. If you haven't guessed off of the title, this is in Annabelle's point of view and starts where Zeke and her left off. I thought it'd be great for you guys to see what was going inside her pretty head (:

Enjoy!

**

"When were you even planning to tell me?" I whispered. It was barely audible, but knowing Zeke he could use his wolf senses to hear me clearly.

"I don't want to talk about here."

My head snapped towards his directions. If looks could kill, he'd be in a morgue waiting to be either cremated or buried. I wanted to know everything now. The truth has been kept from me for months, and the least Zeke could do right now is just tell me everything. If Juliana and Brandon were here, I would be giving them the cold shoulder as well. 

Zeke kneeled down before me, and grasped my hands in his. I tried to pull back, but his hold was tight. "What happened to Brandon?" I demanded.

"Please, Annabelle. I don't want to talk about it here. Let's go somewhere else."

"And then you'll tell me?"

"I promise." He said as he gave my hand a squeeze.

I hesitated a bit, but nodded my head. We were still at a party where anyone can stumble into this room looking for a good time. That would only end up interrupting us and maybe giving Zeke an excuse to not tell me the truth. I know that sounds crazy, but I'm still trying to process everything.

Everyone I know and love -except for my family-, are wolves. Shifters. It hurts me to know that they've been hiding it from me. Why would they hide it from me? Did they think I wouldn't speak to them anymore? Did they think I'd be terrified of them? Well, I am. Terrified, I mean. I've only known of wolves existing for a few minutes and in those minutes, I've witnessed Brandon hurt  Juliana, who he loves as a sister. What makes Zeke any different?

He could hurt me at any time. As far as I know, I don't know if he can control himself. Wanting to have knowledge of the truth is what's keeping me sane enough to be near him right now. Wolves. We both struggled to get through the crowded place and out of the house. Zeke tried to get a hold of my hand again, but I wouldn't let him. Finally, we were out of the house and greeted by the cool air.

Emmett Wolfe. Wolfe.The truth has been there, but I was too blind to see it. That explained everything. How all of a sudden an animal attacked Brandon. In this town, we've never encounted such animals that would leave someone in a critical condition at the hospital. It also explains the real reason Juliana didn't want me near Zeke. I admire her for that, but that's not going to get her off the hook so easily.