Chapter 30: Graduation.

Dedicated to elynmaksmom for help me write this chapter! Without her, there would be no chapter 30. I really appreciated your help! Also a big thanks to RainaStupavsky17 with helping me with the next chapter!

Soo sorry for making you guys wait. I've been stuck on this story and if any of you have suggestions, I'll gladly consider them! I've been editing this story and so far I only have the first four chapters done. I've also thought of adding bonus chapters to it and I already did. It's between the second and third chapter entitled E M M E T T. Please go & check it out! (in external link as well)Don't just be a silent reader!Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!<3

**

"Are you sure you're okay to go?" I asked Brandon for the millionth time.  I was glad that we got through the graduation ceremony just fine but now the worry and anxiety returned to me. Annabelle chose to ignore us the whole time at the ceremony. She pretended to be too busy to even notice us as she talked to a girl named Stacy and Zeke. It took Brandon a lot to remain calm the whole time.If it weren't for Brandon, Emmett and I wouldn't be going to the graduation party.

Actually, Emmett and I told Brandon that none of us were going to go. This was a last minute thing because Brandon wasn't going to just stay here while Annabelle was with Zeke. I couldn't let Brandon go alone and Emmett didn't want Brandon and I to go alone. The only solution to this was if the three of us went.

"I'm fine." He replied. I eyed him carefully, surprised he hasn't gotten annoyed by my questions.He seemed calm and at ease. He must really have control and I have nothing to worry about...for now.

"Jewels, I think he made it perfectly clear he's okay. The real question is, are you okay?" Emmett asked as he walked over to me and placed his hands on either sides of my shoulder. I sighed, not meeting his eyes. "I'm okay."

He let go of me and by the look on his face, he knew I was lying. How am I supposed to be okay? Annabelle hasn't talked to me since our last argument, a few nights ago. I just graduated and am not even one bit proud of myself for receiving a diploma. Last but not least, he was back and at my ceremony. The real answer to his question was, "no, I'm anything but okay!"

I fixed my dress and took a deep breath. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" 

Brandon nodded a mumbled something about waiting in my car. Emmett was hesitant to follow. Instead, he turned to me. "What's wrong?" I immediately asked. I got closer to him and stopped once I was a foot away from him. He looked distant and deep in thought. His eyes met with mine. "Zeke. He hasn't been acting his usual self. He's kept to himself and has hung out with Annabelle more often. I-I'm starting to believe that he's not just hanging out with her to get back at you and Brandon."