Chapter 35: Resolutions.

This IS the LAST chapter. There WILL be an epilogue, though. I hope you guys enjoy this & THANK YOU for sticking with me throughout this story. Can you believe it's been a year since I posted this story & that it took A YEAR to finish this? Yep, on November 21, 2011 the prologue to this story was posted. Anyways, go on to the story...& don't forget to read the author's note at the end! (It will answer a few questions that you might have had in mind.)

**

"They're telling the truth." Zeke said.

"Alec, I see you didn't teach Zeke is morals." Jack said as he glanced towards his beta who seemed as if he was about to faint. "Are you alright, Alec?"

Alec simply nodded, and my stomach turned in disgust. How could Jack not see what was happening? It was obvious that there was something up with Alec, but instead, he just stood there next to his loyal beta full with pride and doubtful thoughts.

"I am not lying." Jack gave Zeke a look that told him to go on and explain his claim. "Miranda...she kept a journal that I found when she died...," he trailed off. Zeke's eyes then began to water.

I had no idea of what Zeke was talking about, but I knew it had to be big and I was more than grateful because he was finally telling the truth. "What did she write in there?" Jack asked, his voice a bit shaky.

"Zeke!" Alec snapped in a warning tone.

"I won't keep your secrets anymore, father." Zeke replied. Taking a deep breath, he glanced around the whole crowd and his eyes stopped on Brandon, my father, and I. The look in his eyes were full of sorrow, guilt, and hope.At that moment, I knew this was his way of apologizing.

"Miranda was not the faithful mate you thought she was. In her journal, she wrote about how she only wanted you for the power of being the Luna of the pack. She never truly loved anyone. Not my father, not Samuel, not even her sons, and not you."

"Sons?" Jack questioned, eyes wide.

"Miranda had another child before she had Emmett. The summer before you were fully mated, she left to go visit her former pack a few months after she had found out she was expecting a child from my father."

I heard gasps coming from the crowd, and let one out myself. Emmett has a brother? My eyes widened as soon as I realized who he was. How could it be?

"I am the product of Alec Sanders and Miranda Wolfe." Zeke croaked, his shoulders slumped and head down.

"How could this be?" Jack whispered to himself, voicing my thoughts.Emmett and Zeke were brothers.  As much as I believed it, I still couldn't register it. It explained why Zeke was always a bit protective of Emmett, because he loved him as his brother.

"She thought she was so clever for hiding it from you. She left me there at that pack until my father requested for me. That is how I turned out at his porch that one night with a letter that claimed my mother had died. You believed it all and they laughed together behind your back."