Chapter 3 - Don in the Dumpster

*Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise.

*Special Note: The incredible artwork for this chapter was drawn by my insanely talented friend, CorolineThePheonix. It's absolutely perfect!!!

*Author's Notes: Here is chapter 3 of 'Lost in the Fight' and what happens in this chapter will shape the entire story.

Thank you so much to everyone for taking the time to read, vote on, and review this story. I truly appreciate everyone's support. As always, please let me know if you are enjoying my stories. Thank you so much for reading. ;) CJ

--------------------------

Chapter 3 - Don in the Dumpster

From Michelangelo's vantage point, it was difficult to discern who was actually winning 'TurtleMania Four,' as he had already dubbed it. The youngest turtle's chosen title of the wrestling event that his oldest brothers were participating in had beaten out such imaginative contenders as 'Super Turtle Bros.,' 'Turtle Kombat: Terrapin,' and, the close runner-up, 'WWNT: Total ShellDown.'

Mikey chuckled over his own cleverness. The number 'four' in 'TurtleMania Four' was supposed to represent the four brothers, because secretly, deep down in his shell, he was really hoping that it might turn into a turtle free-for-all tag team extravaganza.

That would be so super sweet!

Mikey scanned the area for potential foreign objects that he could introduce into the match. He had always gotten a charge out of the wrestling matches that involved the usage of folding chairs, but much to his disappointment, there were no chairs in sight.

Of course, Donnie was nowhere in sight, either, dashing Mikey's dreams of making it a four-way pay-per-view caliber event.

Oh man, way to poop on the party, D, Mikey grumbled to himself.

Then, all of a sudden, the youngest turtle's skin flushed as realization washed over him like a tsunami.

Donnie was missing!

Mikey quickly glanced around the rooftops in search of his genius brother, but there was no sign of him. He knew that Donnie had been there just a few minutes ago.

The youngest turtle then started to get a nauseous feeling in the pit of his stomach. Kind of like he had eaten some really bad gyoza or pizza. Not that he truly believed that there was such a thing as really bad gyoza or pizza . . .

"Uh, guys . . . Where's Donnie?" Mikey asked and the nervousness in his voice was poorly hidden. However, the volume of his voice was far softer than what was required to get through to his two ticked off brothers.

Leo and Raph continued to exchange blows; neither one of them willing to back down. They had not heard what Mikey had said over their growls and grunts of fury. Their weapons were currently interlocked and they were glaring at each other with their teeth bared. Their chests were heaving from exertion and sweat was glistening off of their foreheads.

It had been one heck of a workout.

A thin line of blood trickled down Leo's eye ridge from where Raph had nicked him with a sai. There was a similar cut along Raph's shoulder from where the oldest turtle had grazed him with one of his katanas. That was the only visible blood that had been drawn so far, but there were plenty of bumps and bruises marring their skin to make up for the lack of open wounds and neither one of them looked as though they were going to let up on the other any time soon.