Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

Kayla opened her eyes and flinched at the bright light that instantly hit her eyes. Whoever had put her on this comfy bed had left the curtains wide open. She closed her eyes and slowly sat up. When she finally did open her eyes again, the walls were spinning. She tried to get up, but her foot caught on a blanket and she fell face forward onto the floor. Groaning in pain, she lifted herself up and grabbed the bed to steady herself. She somehow managed to get up and walk over to the window without any more incidents. She looked out and sighed deeply, she was still in Chicago.

Muttering curses she walked back to the bed and started searching for her phone so she could call Klaus and give him a piece of her mind. As she was looking, she noticed a folded piece of paper on the nightstand. Curious, she picked it up and opened it.

Dear Kayla,

If you are reading this, you've finally woken up from the spell we put on you. You've been asleep for two days now and by now we will already be on our way to Mystic Falls, or even already be there. I'm sorry I had to knock you out, but I couldn't risk you undaggering Kol. Rebekah says "Hi." Gloria bailed on us so you might want to retrieve your belongings.

Klaus

Kayla sighed in exasperation. She needed to find a way back to Mystic Falls. "Kol? Are you there?" she asked. She only heard silence. Kayla felt utterly alone. She tried a few more times but eventually gave up and headed towards Gloria's.

The man groaned in pain and hunger as he sat up out of his coffin

The man groaned in pain and hunger as he sat up out of his coffin. Anger rushed through his veins. He wanted to kill the person that put him there. But one voice brought him out of his murderous thoughts.

"Kol? Are you there?" the voice asked.

He tried to figure out who the voice belonged to. He struggled for a moment, but the it finally clicked.