Chapter 16:

Nazo jumped down from the ice shard and Leo slid off is back.

The dragons landed around the group and the brother, Yoshi and The Ancient One were happily united with their dragons.

Leo smiled as he watched them all, until Karai approached him.

" I am sorry Leonardo " 

Leo smiled. " Its okay Karai, in the end, you did what was right, you helped us "

Karai smiled as Waizu nudged suddenly nudged her. She put her hand on his nose, letting him sniff it. He growled softly and nudged her again.

Leo smiled sadly. " ...Now that Splinter is... " he paused. " Would you like to take over as Waizu's rider? "

Karai looked at Waizu and smiled, nodding. " I'd be honoured Leonardo... "

Leo suddenly looked over as Kumo approached Nazo. The dragon suddenly bowed to him, the other dragons following his lead.

Nazo glanced around. He snorted as he held his head up high before roaring up at the sky, the other dragons copying him.

Leo smiled as he approached Nazo. Nazo purred and nudged Leo.

" You keep on amazing me boy...thank you... " Leo spoke as he pressed his forehead to Nazo's. Nazo purred before nudging Leo over and licking him, making the others laugh. " Nazo! You know that doesn't come off my shell! "

Once Leo stood back up, Yoshi approached him. " Splinter would be very proud of you Leonardo, you have freed all of the dragons... "

" Thank you, Master Yoshi... " Leo replied. " But theres still something we have to do... "

Leo looked over at his brother, April and Casey. 

" ...You guys feel like moving? "