Chapter 17:

A bandana blew gently in the wind on top of an ice shard of the new dragon island.

" We've got this... " Raph whispered as he and Flame approached the shard, but the bandana was suddenly snatched up by Mikey, who flew up high with Nuka.

Mikey laughed. " Too slow bro! " he called.

Another dragon suddenly came up behind Nuka, white as snow with ice blue eyes. April was riding on her back and quickly grabbed the bandana from Mikey. 

" What was that? " She teased, leaning over her dragons neck. " Lets go Snowball! " 

The dragon roared happily and turned sharply, almost crashing into Manic. During the distraction, Donnie managed to take the bandana. 

" Hey! " April called as Manic flew away.

Donnie laughed, but now had to deal with Casey, who flew up behind him on his own dragon, a blue dragon with a black stripe over its eyes that he named Mask.

Leo watched, smiling as he and Nazo finished lowering the roof of their new house into place and Yoshi hammered it in.

Karai and The Ancient One had taken control of the Foot Clan and had promised it would no longer be associated with dragon trapping, but dragon rescuing, bringing lost dragons to the island to be helped.

" That should do it! " Yoshi called. " Now go have fun! Donatello almost has the bandana to his home base! "

Leo nodded and he and Nazo flew off. As they chased after Donnie, Leo's mind started to wander.

' Dragons, they are misunderstood, eat a ton and can kill you with one wrong move. A dragon killed my Master Splinter, but do I blame him? '

Leo smiled as he snatched the bandana from Donnie. " Come on boy! " he called to Nazo as they swiftly turned, making their way back to their own base.

' Not even a bit. Because while dragons may be considered monsters and beasts, I know its not true. And as long as I have Nazo and my family by my side, nothing will be able to take them away ever again '

Leo suddenly dodged Kumo as Yoshi tried to reach for the flag. Leo laughed and turned Nazo to fly up high.

' They may have armies, and they may have bigger beasts, but one thing they don't have is trust '

Leo smiled and cheered as he and Nazo crossed into their base at the top of the ice mountain. Leo smiled down at Nazo, who smiled back and snorted. Leo patted his head gently as they flew around the mountain, letting Leo take a look at their new home.

' As long as I have trust in Nazo and he has trust in me...nothing will ever tear us apart again! '

And with that last thought, Leo and Nazo dove down to join their family in their new home.

(Hey! Cheesy as all heck I know, but I really like it XD Anyway, its been an amazing journey with you guys bringing this sequel to life. And while it may not be as good or as original as the first book, I still think it was enjoyable X3 Thank you guys so much for sticking with me through all of it! I love you all and btw, I'm planning a short Christmas special book and then maybe a third book, since HTTYD 3 will be out soon ^_^ see you all in the next book! Peace!)