He Heals as Time Passes

Gajeel is now twenty one years old. He is young and time has passed since the time he lost his entire family within an hour. "It has really been 10 years eh?", says Gajeel looking at the picture of his brother and sister. "Hey guys..how are you guys doing up there? I'm good too...still missing you all...", he sighs and quietly eats his lunch. "Guilds huh?", he says looking at the Sorcerers Weekly magazine. 

"Phantom Lord eh?", he continues reading about the dark guild and their notorious crimes. "Interesting...", he continues to read. "i could use this power there..Just like how i got Rogue..", he chokes on his words trying to stop himself from crying. "Let's go Gajeel...", He gets up and drops the money on the table heading to the Dark wizarding guild.. Phantom Lord.

*     *     *

An nineteen year old boy with a hood travels around. "....I can't remember anything...", says the young man as he sits down in a shop to rest. "I've already been on five jobs... i'm tired...i should rent out a hotel and rest up...maybe go see a healer", he says ordering some food to eat. A guy then randomly shows up out of the blue sitting in front of the nineteen year old. "Oi..You!", says the random person as the young man looks up. "Who are you and what do you want?", asks the boy coldly. 

"You look pretty strong...Where are you from?", asks the guy with the yellow flaming hair. "I don't know" says the nineteen year old. "What do ya mean ya don't know?", asks the boy with flaming hair. "I said i don't know! I don't know anything! At least i know i'm alive...", says the boy looking away as he finishes up his meal then leaves money on the table. "Leave me alone", says the mysterious boy as he leaves but the flaming hair boy follows. "Wanna join my guild?", asks the flaming haired man. "What's a guild?", asks the mysterious boy. "Wh-Wha you me-oh...right your memory", the flaming haired boy explains to his new friend what a guild is. 

"Ya see we could use your type of magic around show me whatcha got", says the flaming haired boy as the mysterious boy demonstrates. "Cool that looks like...", the flaming haired boys eyes widen and he pushes the hood off of the mysterious boys head. "Shadow...dragon slayer magic...", he adds. The mysterious boys head begins to hurt as he collapses. ... ... ...

*   *   *

A sixteen year old girl with a large red scarf around her neck. She walks by the guild Fairy Tail as she sees a bench fly by her face. "W-Woah!", she jumps and sees two guys fighting slightly older than she is. She then sees a pretty young woman with long scarlet hair and armor. "She's pretty...", says the sixteen year old as she whacks the boys upside their heads. "ENOUGH!", she shouts knocking them out cold. "But strong geez...", she continues to watch for a while until she notices someone flying in her face. "Hey! Whatcha doin out here little girly?!", says the flying thing. "A-A flying cat?", her eyes widen as she jumps back a bit. "Hmmm...you seem to be pretty on guard..", says the flying cat. "U-Um...may i ask who are you? and where did you come from?", she asks. "Ohhhhh haha aye sir! I'm Happy! I was born from an egg!", says the cat happily. 

"Cats aren't born out of eggs????", she looks at him as if he were bluffing. "Well that's because i'm not a cat! I'm a dragon!", says the cat proudly. "Hahahaha!", the sixteen year old laughs nearly falling back on her butt. "Hey i am a dragon i tell you!", arguing the cat as he dances around the girl. "Oi Happy, Who's the girl?", asks a boy with flaming pink hair. The girl turns and see's him walking over. "I haven't exactly asked her name yet", says Happy as Natsu nods."Ooooh...then what is your name?", says the boy with flaming hair. "I-I'm...", she stutters as she draws a blank. "Who am i...", says the girl to herself then it came to her. "Kurei..I-Its Kurei", says the girl. 

"Cool! I'm Natsu! Nice to meet ya Kurei!", he shakes the girls hand excitedly making her shake. "W-Woah! Strong arm!", she says in her head. "Anyways... What brings you to our crazy guild?", asks Natsu as Kurei rubs her arm he shook vigorously. "Well actuall-", she says but Natsu cuts her off. "You came to join!?", says Natsu. "Oh goodie! Come with me and meet MiraJane! She will give you you insignia.", says Natsu dragging Kurei along with him into the guild as the giant doors close.