We Need Help

Gajeel sits in his room at the guild looking at his family photo. "Why couldn't i protect them that day...", he murmurs choking on his tears once more."Konata...Rogue...i'm so sorry..", he continuously blames himself for what happened to his siblings. "Oi.. Gajeel we've got another job for you!", yells out one of his guild mates. "Not now," growls Gajeel as his guild mate puts the papers on his desk. "Here for later then", says his guild mate smirking waiting for him to answer. Gajeel then stands up and knocks him in the jaw. "Tch! I SAID NOT RIGHT NOW DAMMIT!", roars Gajeel causing the entire guild hall to shake and rumble. "Oh someone made Gajeel mad...AGAIN", says the master reading the newspaper. "How have i fallen so low...", says Gajeel as he slams his hand on his desk. "I should go visit their graves tomorrow...", says Gajeel quietly.

*     *     *

Mori then wakes up the next day his head slightly hurting. "You're up Mori..", says Sting as Mori nods sitting up. "What's wrong with you?", asks Sting as Mori shrugs shaking his head as in her didn't know. "Maybe you should see a doctor", butts in Minerva as she walks by flipping her hair slightly laughing. "You're pathetic you two", she says before walking off. "Tch...", says Mori as Sting sighs."I hate her...", murmurs Mori as Sting nods in agreement. "It's time for you to see a healer...We just don't know whats wrong with you..", says Sting helping his new friend out of bed. "Alright", says Mori as the boys leave to see a healer.

*     *     *

Kurei had woken up from being unconsious a little while ago and was now happily going around the guild meeting everyone. Kurei walks around the guild hall and runs into someone slightly taller than she is."Oh! Sorry!", She says looking up. "Oh you're the new girl!", says a guy with dark blue hair that was shirtless. "U-Um...", says Kurei pointing. "OH SHIT I'M SHIRTLESS AGAIN!", he says running off making her giggle. "Well that was weird..", she says and a girl walks up with long brown hair and a large barrel of booze. "Ah thats just Gray he is always stripping weird habit don't ya think?", says the girl as Kurei looks to her side at the beautiful lady. "Yes very weird...", says Kurei introducing herself. "Nice to meet you Kurei. I'm Cana", she says shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you Cana", she says then leaves. "She smelled like straight alcohol..", says Kurei finally able to breathe. She then continues on her way and runs into a girl with blonde hair and a side ponytail.

 "Hey! Aren't you new here!?", asks the girl as Kurei nods slowly. "Ah nice to meet you! I'm Lucy! What's your name?", she asks as Kurei responds. "Kurei..It's Kurei". "Well nice to meet you Kurei see you around and here is the latest edition of Sorcerers Weekly should keep yourself in the loop", says Lucy skipping off with Keys hanging from her belt. "Thank you!", yells out Kurei as she sees the cover of Gajeel and the Phantom Lord guild. "Phantom Lord...at it again...", she reads as her head begins to hurt once again. "A-Ah! It hurts.. My head!", she slowly kneels down as a blue haired girl with a headband in her hair runs over to her aid. "Stay with us Kurei", says Levy as she manages to stay conscious. "Master we need the local healer!", says Levy as Mirajane is already on it. Levy then looks at the magazine then at Kurei. "Her head started hurting from this?", Levy asks herself. "Odd...", she adds.