Who Will Win

After a while Konata  wakes up in her room where she was resting to recover. ".......are the games still going on?", she asks herself getting out of the bed as Porlyusica walks in with some tea. "You're awake I see...", she says as Konata turns to her. "Porlyusica what are you doing here?", asks Konata as she responds. "It's the Grand Magic Games...I'm always here incase of injury...".

"I see...", says Konata as she looks towards the tv in the room. "Are the games still going on?", she asks as Porlyusica nods. "Yes now get back in bed..". "But Porlyusica! I wanna play in the games too!", whines Konata as Porlyusica sighs. "Well you're in luck...", they announced you would be fighting Minerva in the next battle. "Minerva...? Isn't she from Sabertooth?", she asks as Porlyusica nods. "Now hurry up and get dressed in your clothes....", she says as Kurei runs and grabs her clothes hugging Porlyusica making her smile.

"That child...", she says cleaning up. "Now that other boy...", she adds heading to Rogue's room. Konata then runs out onto the balcony nearly falling off the rail as Laxus grabs her arm. "Woah! Careful!", he says as Konata turns and looks at him. "Laxus..", she says as Natsu butts in hugging her tightly. "Kurei!", he shouts as she smiles. "Natsu...I remembered my name...is Konata...call me Konata...", she says softly as Natsu nods softly and takes off his scarf. "You're the only one I can give this too...take care of it for me?", asks Natsu as Konata looks at it and nods softly.

"Of course Natsu but you should keep it!", she says as Laxus butts in. "Yeah keep it flame balls", he says as he shoves the scarf into his chest. "Oi Laxus stay out of it!", shouts Natsu as they begin to fight and throw punches. "You guys stop please!", shouts Konata as Erza walks up and punches them both in the gut knocking them out cold.

"E-Erza...", says Konata looking at her. "Hey Konata...so that's your name?", she asks as Konata nods in response. "Yes...", she adds as the next fight ended and the pumpkin calls out Minerva and Kurei. "Correction make that Konata!", says the pumpkin as she heads down and she sees Minerva as Minerva laughs at her. "I'm forced to fight a child? Oh oh well...", she says as the match begins.

Minerva casts a spell causing her to teleport and knock Konata in the jaw. "A-Ah!", says Konata as she stands her ground and uses her shadows to catch Minerva. Minerva struggles as she uses her magic to break free. The battle continues evened out at Gajeel jumps at every hit his little sister takes. The girls later on begin to feel exhausted as time slowly runs out Minerva plays a dirty trick the causes her to fly into a wall.

"A-Ack!", says Konata as she coughs up blood and falls to her knees. "It's over brat..", says Minerva as Konata slowly stands up. "It's far from over...", Konata murmurs as Minerva leans in to hear what she said. Konata then grabs her face squeezing it so hard she could crush her skull. Minerva screams out in agony as Konata breaks both of her arms and one of her legs in the process using both of her dragon slayer magic abilities sending Minerva flying into a wall causing a large hole. Minerva lies unconsious and Konata snaps out of her half awake half asleep state.

"Wh-What happened?", she asks as everyone cheers around her and the Porlyusica picks her up and takes her away. "YOU WON!!", yells out Takeshi as she looks around her at everyone's faces and the entire Sabertooth guild is in shock. Minerva's father doesn't even bother to go and get her but sits there with a serious look.

Gajeel looks at Konata as she leaves the arena and he wants to go see her but waits because next time it'll be the two of them fighting each other.