We've Won

Kurei lays in bed on the verge of death. Porlyusica carefully taking care of the weak fragile girl. "What a monster...", says Porlyusica as Takeshi continuously checks on any signs of life. "I'm still not getting anything..Porlyusica...", murmurs the cat sadly. "Just keep trying don't give up on hope..", she says as she continues working to heal Kurei.

*     *     *

Back inside the large weapon. The strongest team joins up in the middle ready to deactivate the ray. "Alright good job everyone...we took out the 4 elements...", says Erza as they already to throw everything they've got at the ray charger someone comes from out of the shadows. "What the hell do you think you're doing?", says the voice as the team turns to see Gajeel. "HEY YOUR'E THAT GUY THAT WRECKED THE GUILD!", shouts Natsu as he is about to throw everything at him but Erza stops him. "No Natsu...he is not one to play with...", she says very seriously. "WELL I CAN TAKE EM!", shouts Natsu as he continues to try to get at him but Erza socks him in the gut. 

"We are here to handle some business...this doesn't concern you...", growls Laxus as everyone noticed that he isn't keeping his cool as usual. "You okay Laxus?", asks Gray as he nods. "I forgot to tell you all about Kurei....She was injured badly by one of the element 4 we aren't sure if she is alive or not...", says Laxus as Natsu begins to flame. "WHAT!?", roars Natsu as the others cover their ears. "Kurei.....who is this Kurei person?", he asks as Natsu glares. "No one important to you!', he growls. Gajeel remembers Natsu calling a girl Kurei when he fled from him the first time. "It has to be her....", murmurs Gajeel to himself. "Konata....", says Gajeel as he thinks for a bit. "He is distracted lets go now!", yells Erza as they all attack the control system causing it to blow. "Gajeel snaps out of it ant notices everyone gone as the place is shaking and rumbling. 

"She's in the Fairy Tail guild...", says Gajeel as he flees as well. Once he gets outside the weapon explodes and debris flies everywhere. Erza uses her shield to block everyone. "The war is over....", says Mirajane as everyone cheers happily and hug each other. "Erza then transformed back into her everyday armor and turns towards the guild. "Any loses?', asks Mia as Erza explains. The girls are then knocked over by Laxus who zoomed by. "Kurei...", he murmurs heading to her room he sees her sitting up but, still pale and weak. "KUREI!", yells out Laxus as he hugs her and she smiles hugging him back. "I heard you were the one who saved me...", she smiles at him as Laxus blushes rubbing the back of his head. "W-Well...yeah i couldn't just leave you there", he says as Natsu comes running. "KUREI", he roars her name jumping on the bed making her fly up a bit. "A-Ah! Natsuuu!", she shouts as laxuus grabs a hold of her and sits her back down.

"OI FLAME FOR BRAIN CHILL IT!", yells Laxus as he and Natsu butt heads. "H-Hey you guys let's get along now..please", says Kurei smiling awkwardly in a nervous sweat. The boys continue to argue in front of her but all she does is smile happy to be home.

*     *    *

Lucy then heads out of Magnolia to see her father. Back at the guild everyone is focusing on healing and rebuilding the guild. Kurei sits in her bedroom being cared for by Mira and Porlyusica continues to heal master Mokorav. "We've won...Fairy Tail is strong...I'm glad to be here...", says Kurei looking out of the window.