Come Back

The guilds are on the train heading to the GMGs. Kurei sits beside Natsu, Laxus, and Gray as they all fight and argue eating food like animals. "Do you ever stop fighting?", asks Kurei glaring at them slightly annoyed. "No Natsu is the dumbest one on the planet!", yells Gray as Natsu gets mad and they fall on the floor wrestling.

"YOU GUYS", she shouts as Laxus lifts her up. "Stop it you idiots!", says Laxus as she has to hold the hem of her skirt blushing. "Laxus! Put me down!", shouts Kurei as they see her panties and they turn red nosebleeding. "STOP ITTTTT", she shouts kicking them in the face as Laxus drops her and Takeshi catches her. "Takeshi...", she murmurs happy to see him.

*     *     *

Gajeel is walking around on the train looking for Kurei. He then comes across another person that resembles him. His eyes widen and he slowly approaches. "R-Rogue...", he murmurs as falls back when the train stops. Everyone gets off the train and heads to their separate hotels. "So Mori you ready for tomorrow?", asks Sting as Mori nods quietly. "Yeah..sure..whatever...", he says as they head into their hotel.

Gajeel heads to a separate hotel across from Fairy Tail's and beside Sabertooth's. "Did I just find both of my siblings?...", Gajeel asks himself getting excited for tomorrow. Everyone settles into their rooms and hangs out before bed. Kurei rooms with Erza, Mira, and Wendy. "Hey Kurei", says Erza as she responds. "Yeah?". "I've noticed you and Natsu are pretty close...". She says as she is getting into her pajamas. "W-Well..yeah...Natsu is a great friend...", she smiles softly as the boys eavesdrop on their conversation.

The girls head to bed and so do the boys. The other guilds also go to sleep. Tomorrow was the day...

*     *     *

Everyone gets up and begins to get ready for the first event. Everyone's hotels were suddenly lifted and the roof comes off showing a large blimp in the sky. "HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO THE FIRST EVENT OF THE GMGs", says the mascot a small man with a pumpkin head. "To get us started off you will need to go through a trial to get to the arena the team that doesn't make it through will be automatically disqualified!", says the pumpkin cheerfully as he goes offline. "Good luck" were his last words. "Ah! We've got to hurry!", says Kurei as the girls nod in agreement. They then begin to rush getting dressed as fast as they can and run out the door.

Team A and B begin their course to the arena as the rest of the guild goes that fast route to the stadium. "Good luck my children! Make me proud!", shouts Mokorav as they leave. "Kurei follows Mirajane and so do the others as team B makes their way up to the arena. "Careful we don't wanna fall!", says Kurei while she holds Takeshi. "Yes you're right and look we've got some trouble...", she murmurs as we notices another guilds team in front of us. "HAHA", laughs the leader as we all tilt our head confused.

"You should sit the one out Fairy Tail give another guild a chance for the title!", says the leader as Mira knocks him off with a punch and he falls head first into the trench. "W-Wow...scary..", says Kurei as Mira smiles nicely at them. "Now...you can't participate now get out of our way before you get some next!", she says. "Mira sure is nice...but don't piss her off she is scary..", murmurs Mystogan as the rest of the team nod in agreement.

*     *     *

Later on people begin to pile into the arena and so do the teams. "The gate then closes for all entries as one of the teams that almost made it were cut off. "AND THAT IS IT FOR THE FIRST EVENT", says the pumpkin cheerfully. "Welcome to the Grand Magic Games everyone!", says the pumpkin as the crowds go wild with cheers. "MAKE ME PROUD!", shouts Mokorav as he nearly hangs off the he rail. "Careful master!", says Levy as the teams look around at each other.

Gajeel looks and sees Kurei and Mori as his heart begins to pound. "K-Konata! Rogue!", he shouts as both of them turn their heads toward him and they fall to their knees in pain. "A-Ah!", says Kurei as she holds her head and Mira attempts at helping. "Sh-Shit...not now...", says Mori as he looks up at Gajeel again. "We need help!", shouts Mira as Porlyusica comes out and looks at the two. "I know they have amnesia...but, why should their heads hurt hearing those names...and seeing him?...", asks Porlyusica as her eyes widen. "Could those be...their actual names...", she says as everyone gasps. "Kurei who manages to stay conscious this time begins to remember a piece of her memory.

"M-My...name...", she murmurs as Natsu runs over and looks at her. "KUREI", he shouts as Gajeel becomes pissed at the salamander touching her. "DON'T TOUCH HER!", shouts Gajeel as he charges at him about to fight but he jumps out of the way with her in his arms. "Who do you think you are!? You don't know her!?", yells Natsu as Gajeel grinds his teeth in anger. "I DO KNOW HER DAMMIT SHE IS MY LITTLE SISTER", shouts Gajeel as everyone gasps once more and the stadium turns to chaos.

Mori hearing that made his head split more slowly began to remember what had happened long ago. "Oi! Mori!", shouts Sting trying to get his attention. "My name isn't Mori Sting...it's Rogue...", he says quietly holding his head. "Gajeel...is my older brother...", says Rogue as everyone looks at the three slayers in shock. Konata has already passed out from the excruciating pain. "You're lying!", shouts Laxus as he walks over to her and rubs her head moving her bangs out of her face.

"If this were true! You wouldn't have hurt her so badly months ago!", he says as he looks at her then remembers. "Th-That was her!?", Gajeel shouts as he dives for her but they run. "Natsu go! I'll hold him off!", says Laxus as they are about to duke it out the pumpkin interrupts. "Ahem excuse me...", he says as everyone turns their attention back to the main event. "We can settle this here but please no outside fighting brought in here. Healer you take the boy and the girl and see what's wrong with them we will start the main event.", says the pumpkin as she does so leaving the three boys Gajeel, Laxus, and Natsu to see them go.

"Now on with the main event everyone!", shouts the pumpkin as everyone relaxes once again to resume the games. "The first event will be...", he says throwing a dice in the air and it lands on 3. "The sky wars!", says the pumpkin as a large playing field arises from the ground with everyone on top and the spectators can watch through a screen. "Everyone pick a team member... one for each and you will fight here in the sky.", says the pumpkin. "Choose wisely he adds".

Everyone chose their members and the first event commenced. It was between the dragon slayers and few others.

*     *     *

The games continue for a while with the score constantly changing Fairy Tail and Sabertooth fighting for first place. "Now it is time for the final events!", says the pumpkin. "One on One battles!" He adds as the crowd goes wild. "Let us continue with the games first up...Mirajane vs. Shelia!", says the pumpkin as the girls prepare for battle. "Win this Mira! Do it for Kurei!", shouts Natsu waiting his turn. "It's Konata you idiot!", shouts Gajeel from the other side of the stadium as they get into it from the air. "Natsu stop!", says Erza punching him in the gut and knocking him out. "Win this Mira...do it for all of us..", says Erza.

"READY BEGIN", shouts the pumpkin as the crowd goes wild and the girls charge at each other for the first strike.