This is What He Meant

The brothers causing destruction notice glowing under the rock. "Gajeel...look!", shouts Rogue as the rock lifts it self and a goddess like character emerges. "What is going on here?", asks the goddess as the boys eyes widen. She turns to see the stadium being sunk into the ground. "How troublesome...", she says as she uses a magical staff that appeared into her hands.

She uses the staff and the stadium sinking becomes leveled once more. "There much better...", says the mysterious figure as the boys reach out for her. "E-Excuse me...but who are you?", asks Gajeel as she turns to him. "Serenity..", murmurs Serenity as she looks at her body fading away. "My time is almost up...", says Serenity as she bids them farewell. Serenity then disappears and a small thing falls to the ground but Rogue catches it.

"What is this?", asks Rogue as he looks at the bundle and his eyes widen. "Its...Konata..", he murmurs as Gajeel approaches. "What do you mean? Konata is 16 where is she?", he asks then looks over his shoulder at the baby in his arms. "K-Konata is a baby..", he repeats then they see her open her rainbow like eyes that turn back to red.

"What was that?", asks Rogue as Gajeel shakes his head. "I don't know...", he murmurs. Suddenly Rogue was cut off.

He then awakens in his room. "W-Where am i?", he asks looking around and sees grown up Konata coming in with breakfast. "Here you go Onii-Chan!", she says adorably running off to go help Gajeel once again.

"It was...at dream..? It felt so real...that couldn't have been, he says looking at the plate of food. "Cute...she tried so hard...and she is only seven...", says Rogue getting up to get dressed. "He eats his breakfast and walks into the kitchen with the empty plate. "Hey Konata the breakfast was great", says Rogue picking her up. "Really!? I'm glad you liked it i added to much sugar to the porridge...", she says upset at her mistake as Rogue hugs her tightly. "No it was Perfect", he says setting her down.

"Yeah nice job Konata you are making great progress", add Gajeel stuffing his face with one of his little sister's pancakes. "Hehe", she giggles as the siblings get ready to head into town for a day of fun and to Fairy Tail.

The 3 Dragon Slayers of Blood [Fairy Tail]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara